MY 1ST WI

first timer

Hi just had my first wi and i have lost 9 1/4 pound really pleased i really struggled yesterday and was going to give up today but am home with another weeks supple. so onwards and downwards lol

I done some exercise last week but stopped when someone told me i shouldn't exercise on week one so am going to start exercising more this week.

Bring it on!!!

WELL DONE HUN...BIG HUGS!!! :D:D

:happy036:well done on your fab loss!!! & good luck with the exercises this wk:whacky068::character00115::character00116: caz xx

well done ive got my weigh in tommorow ,been on it nearly a week now finding it fine, although today i feel a little lightheaded has anyone experianced that and also a bit of heartburn , good luck for this week, mariex

Excellent 1st WI!!! Keep it a comin!

well done ive got my weigh in tommorow ,been on it nearly a week now finding it fine, although today i feel a little lightheaded has anyone experianced that and also a bit of heartburn , good luck for this week, mariex

I felt really dizzy yesterday and nearly fainted this morning when i got out of bed, but i had only one shake yesterday it was one of those days that has passed before i realised. the feeling does pass when you have a shake and plenty of water.

good luck for your wi and sure you will get on great.

thanks ive stuck to it determined, my tummy is rumbling a lot today, i spoke to the chemist where i go for sachets girl said i could have some tuna well srained if i wanted as it is protien, she said you can have it now and again if i felt lighheaded, has anyone heard of this, mariex

That's a great first WI but you must make sure you have all your shakes otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and hang onto the fat even harder!!!! Gradually work up your exercise and don't try to do too much too soon, remember you are having less than 500 calories so little and often is better than attempting an hours hard gym work and fainting at the end!! Good luck.

Marie, not sure about the tuna. My pharmacist said nothing but 3 shakes, black tea and coffee and water but you can ring LT's freephone number for advice, they are very good.

I have dizzy spells but usually it's coz I get up too quickly and it soon passes. Mind you, I had dizzy spells before LT so I'm used to it!

x

Congratulations - you have done amazing. :D:D Week 2 here you come.

well done on your fab weight loss, it sounds as if ya are going to fly through this, all the best for next week, keep it up

great loss well done see less of you next week
xx

Back