My 2 wonderful daughters !!

pandora

finding my way again !
I havn't had a very good week this week, tues night at work i started with a headache, which progressivly got worse. It was like no other headache i've ever had, it started behind my ears & went in aband around my head & down my neck. Suffice to say i was off sick on weds & thurs nights.
My next door neighbour (NDN)( & friend) is also having a tough time at the moment & things got a bit outta hand for her on weds night.
Thats the history, here's the story.
Yesterday eve when my girls & NDN's daughter got home from school, we were told to make ourselves scarce for a short while & then they would come & get us. A short while later we were led into my bedroom where the girls had lit candles & set out the bed with towels.
In the next hour we had a face mask, foot spa & foot massage, a back & neck masage & hand massage, finnishing off with a face tone & moisturise, all with peacefull music in the background. It was truly wonderful & totally enjoyable.
I love my girls (don't allways like them) & this was a fantastic treat
xx

Hi Hun, I'm a bit of a lurker at the moment but this made me smile.

Your girls are lovely! I know you tear your hair out over them sometimes but they are a credit to you :D.

Hope that they do that more often for you!

Ahh, restores your faith, doesn't it? What lovely thoughtful girls; they get it from their Mummy!

Love

Back