my 2011 diary

been back on sw since monday , havent been keeping a real diary and if I write it on paper it only gets lost, plus hoping to get some extra support from people as im not going to group this time.

also if any one has any different recipe ideas please feel free to post as i find i always eat the same things on SW

so far today iv had :
EE
Breakfast - apple, bannana

Lunch- pasta , tuna , sweet corn , fruit corner (2 syns )

Tea im having - 2 small pieces cod , peas, carrots, cauliflower

well split my skirt at work ! right up to above my bottom ! luckily i had tights on , but still very embarrasing ! defo motiviation for sticking to SW

Hi hun. Just thinking, were you planning to have some carbs or something with your dinner/tea? I know white fish doesn't fill me up. You could cut up some new potatoes, nuke them in water for 5 mins then in the oven with some herbs & frylight for 20-25 mins. More interesting than just plain potatoes.

Also - what were you planning on using your syns on? Make sure you have at least 5 a day!

Gutted for you about the skirt, but don't worry - it will be forgottob by everyone (but you obviously) by Monday x

Hi there thanks for posting on here :) I'm terrible for not having syns lol I'm kind of all or nothing when it comes to dieting although I know I need to have them feels like I'm cheating somehow . I'm doing red days all next week so not going to have many carbs as never lose weight when I eat them .

You def need to have them. You could try cooking with a tablespoon of olive oil (6 syns) or use some low fat spread. Or have some extra cheese or milk. Syns don't have to be bad foods you know!

Well been on a client visit today in Surrey but been really good n took my own dinner so don't end up in Kfc on the services .

Red day :

B: didn't have any woops

Lunch : ham salad

Dinner : sw spag Bol with 28 g spaghetti hex b

One square of galaxy caramel (2syns)
Medium Starbucks skinny mocha no cream (syns ?)

kingleds said:
You def need to have them. You could try cooking with a tablespoon of olive oil (6 syns) or use some low fat spread. Or have some extra cheese or milk. Syns don't have to be bad foods you know!

Been better today and had some syns :) thanks for your suggestions I really do appreciate them keep them coming pls :)

Well yday was a good day for once on a weekend I stuck to plan :) also resisted sweets n toffee apples which are my complete weakness at this time of year

Red day :

Breakfast : oat so simple apple n sultana (8.5 syns ) n milk as hex a

Lunch : didn't feel very hungry at all so just had an Alpen light hex b

Dinner : chicken wrapped in bacon , peas and an alpen light hex b

Vimto : 2.5 Syns
Two mints : 2 syns ?

Total syns : 12.5

Well done on keeping within syns.

What day were you doing yesterday? Was it extra easy or red? If red did you syn your peas (not superfree) and if extra eaay, you need to eat far more superfree fruit & veg hun.

kingleds said:
Well done on keeping within syns.

What day were you doing yesterday? Was it extra easy or red? If red did you syn your peas (not superfree) and if extra eaay, you need to eat far more superfree fruit & veg hun.

No I didn't Syn my peas . Oops I thought they were free foods , o dear lol

Breakfast - oat so simple (8.5 syns) milk hex a
Lunch 2 bananas and two Alpen light bars (hex b ) two squares of galaxy (4syns) difnt have time for dinner
Dinner : Sunday roast with all
The trimmings :( woops . Writing this off as a bad day n getting on plan tomorrow 100 percent !!!

Also noticed I having been doing red green ee days properly so all my food is planned to a t next week :)

Last edited:
Not sure, i don't do red days so they are always free for me.

Why are you synning the oats so simple btw? If you are doing red days you can have 2 heb's & 2 heas. A sachet of plain oats so simple is a Heb. 8.5 syns is loads to eat for brekkie!

I also don't know how you aren't starving! A bowl of porridge, a couple of cereal bars & a banana & its nearly 5pm! I'd be faint with hunger!

kingleds said:
Not sure, i don't do red days so they are always free for me.

Why are you synning the oats so simple btw? If you are doing red days you can have 2 heb's & 2 heas. A sachet of plain oats so simple is a Heb. 8.5 syns is loads to eat for brekkie!

I also don't know how you aren't starving! A bowl of porridge, a couple of cereal bars & a banana & its nearly 5pm! I'd be faint with hunger!

Hi I'm synning it as it's flavoured . It's the only breakfast that keeps me full but I'm gna have plain n add my own fruit like fresh apple I think

katiedidldle said:
Hi I'm synning it as it's flavoured . It's the only breakfast that keeps me full but I'm gna have plain n add my own fruit like fresh apple I think

Defo! I'd cry using 8.5 syns for brekkie!

didnt write on here yday as was so tired after work but here is what i ate :

B: apple orange bananna
L: ham salad, two laughing cow light cheese triangles ( hex a ) , muller light yogurt
D: steak , sw chips ( hex b ) salad cream ( 3 syns)

also had a very small piece of chocolate cake at work as couldnt resist , it was home made by my work friend and it was delish !!!! ( 5 syns )
one orange matchmaker ( 2 syns)

total syns 10

not bad going :)

Aaide from no superfree with your dinner, looks like a perfect extra easy day to me. Well done! Just remember the superfree!

hi all,

well doing ydays today as not had time yday to do it :
RED DAY
B:eek:range apple bannana
L: ham salad , two muller light 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles (HEX A )
D : bacon ( lean ) beans (HEX B ) scrambled egg, and one sausage ( syns any one )

also had two toffees ( 4 syns )
have also given up smoking today !!! god wish me luck lol xx

Back