My 30 day challenge

That's fab Goose well done Im motivated reading these stats. Over 2 stone in less than 2 months is fantastic! Day 1 for me - just tried a small bit of vanilla shake in my coffee as a milk substitute so already Im feeling better about it - couldn't stomach the black stuff
Why did hubby have a go at you?[/QUOTE

Oohh just saw your stats. Very similar to mine! Youll be at goal in no time!

Feeling too poo to explain why he had a go, but basically he says I will put all the weight ba k on, thing is I fell pregnant as well last time. Hes saying im doing a crash diet and why cant I be normal. What tge hell is normal anyway! ?!

It was a few other thibgs that got to me and were said which im very upset about. Hes tried doing lt in the past but cant hack it, he says I loom fine now ans he doesnt want me to lose any more weight. Im a size 14 n lots of my clothes still don't fit. I judt want him to support me :(

I get annoyed with my hubby sometimes. He supports my diets but he's always moaning about his own weight. He even tried motivation, lost 3 stone and put it all back (He needs to lose about 8). I appreciate he works hard but its all talk with him and no action

I get annoyed with my hubby sometimes. He supports my diets but he's always moaning about his own weight. He even tried motivation, lost 3 stone and put it all back (He needs to lose about 8). I appreciate he works hard but its all talk with him and no action

Men!!! Arghhh they are frustrating!!!

Last few days were all 100%

I feel guilty for having a Cambridge choc bar as part as one of my 3, i dont know why but i do

Hoping for 2more 100% days

Planned day of next monday for special occasion but this was planned off ages ago n i am happy to have the day off and than back on 100%
Got my fanily break in a couple of weeks, still undecided weather to refeed before it, plan is to go 100% straight back after

So today's the last day of my 30 day challenge. One unavoidable blip throughout the way but ivd still lost a fair bit and I'm actully sitting here sooo proud of myself abd what i have achieved especially when there has been a huge amount of temptation staring at me. How i overcame all of my hurdles :) its not been easy but my oh my it has soooo been worth it :)

Will post how much total loss was tomorrow

Ok so i weighed more today than i did yesterday?!v what?!? I was 100% as well, super tempted to eat but i didnt!!! In a way in glad i didnt eat cos woulda blamed the weight gain on thst, i know ive not put on a pound of fat... Not physically possible so not too worried.

So taking yesterday's weigh in as my final weigh in, i went from 11st 6.5 to 10st 3.5 losing 17 lbs

I am super super chuffed for that!!

Ok so signing out from this thread, will probs start a new thread, not sure might not ... To document journey to goal!! Ill see xx

Really happy :)

Had lots of yummy food yesterday ....blurghhh felt so full last night n uncomfortable. Its funny i had sooo many plans of what i wanted to eat but just didnt fancy it n couldn't eat thst much. Kinda felt like eatings over rated!!! Wasnt all that kinda thing!!

Been drinking loadsa water today n back on 100% wanna see the 9's before my family break!! Not had a shake yet, just not fancied anything

Back