My 30 day challenge

Super excited for my weigh in tomorrow (i weigh at home as my pharmacist not really bothered, this week i didnt even go in the consultation room, just paid for my sachets and went!

Im really hoping for a good loss!! I feel so much better in myself but i know im still overweight :(

Gonna have my flapjack n black tea at ten wen hubby gets in :)

Oh just sat down now with a cup of tea and my coconut flapjack. Baby goose was an absolute nightmare tonight, was rushing to get hubbys dinner sorted, than I made him a choc chop n rasberry brioche bread n butter pudding which he said was to hot to eat so it peed me off, as id gone to all the time and effort to make it and he did even have it. It smells so lush and I was desperate for some but ivr made my black tea n I will have thst with the flapjack. I was soooo temptef 5o hsce some home made cake id baked and even picked it up and put it near my mouth but than I quick ly out it down ans closed the lid.

I will not cheat

Well done goose, keep strong!
I caved tonite and ate cheese :( boooo!
Back on track and 100% now for final 3 weeks xx

Awww its so hard isn't it yeye. Was feeling rubbish as baby goose and sleep
Just dont go together... Was very tempted but weigh day tomorrow has kept me on straight n narrow. Thsts 6 days 100%

In bed now
Back on it tomorrow yeye xx

On it sweetie xx

Hi goose - posted on the day 1 earlier so I'm sorry I missed this one! Feeling loads more positive today. Went swimming again last night and I reckon your post about water retention and exercise was right. Trying to keep off the scales until next Wednesday but just know I'll be on them later (muppet!).

Important thing though is I feel good and it's great the amount of support you get on here! Thanks everyone.

Hope everyone else is feeling good - keep on keeping on :)

Hi goose - posted on the day 1 earlier so I'm sorry I missed this one! Feeling loads more positive today. Went swimming again last night and I reckon your post about water retention and exercise was right. Trying to keep off the scales until next Wednesday but just know I'll be on them later (muppet!).

Important thing though is I feel good and it's great the amount of support you get on here! Thanks everyone.

Hope everyone else is feeling good - keep on keeping on :)

Im a serial weigher too! If i get a chance ill try find some of the old posts from when i was on LT last re. Exercise n lipotrim. I remember ringing LT and they told me if i exercise i must drink more water but they did encourage exercise. I guess it will
Help with maintaining weight as well

Keep going ,.. Ure doing fab! X

WOOHOOOOOOOO

ive lost 5 lbs!!! Dancing around the bathroom this morning! Woop de woop de woop!!!

Not lost more than 3.5 lbs per week last time i was on LT... Am super chuffed :)

Another 100% dqy done...off to bed. Xxx

Another 100% day done. Just getting into bed now x

Hi goose. Well done on your weight loss! Your right LT and babies dont go well! Its exhausting! I'v a baby who needs less sleep than me!!
My first weigh in is tomorrow. Would love 10lbs off.

Goose I also lost 5lbs! Im made up!!!! After my cheat last weekend I thought I was done. Haha x

Ohhh just saw this now!! Woweee!! Well done xx

Another 100% day done

This id proving to be very difficult for a number if reasons. Not motivation.... Im 100% motivated but being at my mums is stressful. My sister in law comes to have dinner every evening now and its getting hard lying etc. just finding it all very stressful

Got a Cambridge consultant coming round this afternoon .... More expensive but finding it sooo awkward not eating and my sister in laws eagle eye. They do porridge and soups so i thought if i ate the odd porridge or soup in front of her she won't get suspicious. The LT soups i found disgusting

Ive heard the Cambridge ones are nicer
Id prefer to stick to LT but finding it stressful with her here. Any tips/advice appreciated

I will probs mix the LT and Cambridge products. Dont know if thats allowed.

100% day yesterday.

Had 2 Cambridge products and one LT Vanilla shakes

The Soup was much more palatable thsn the LT one... I tried so many times to like the LT but it made me sick. The Cambridge one is still weird tasting but much better. Theres still
Loads of different soups i have to try. I had a bar with my tea later n it was lush lush lush!

It just was sooo much easier, my family were eating chocolate n i sat there with my cambridge bar and no one was any wiser :)

Its hard hiding it. People be like black coffee, you always like milky coffee!! I'v had to pretend i was out for lunch with my friend and had a big lunch so not hungry. How long you staying at your mums goose? You could have soup and roll but sneakily hide the roll by breaking it off or same with bread. God actually its bad hiding food, causes all sorts if eating disorders. Could you say your on a healthy eating diet and have ur tea now at lunchtime as it burns calories better and say your having a snack at tea time. I actually used to do that years ago, that one time i was slim.. x

Its hard hiding it. People be like black coffee, you always like milky coffee!! I'v had to pretend i was out for lunch with my friend and had a big lunch so not hungry. How long you staying at your mums goose? You could have soup and roll but sneakily hide the roll by breaking it off or same with bread. God actually its bad hiding food, causes all sorts if eating disorders. Could you say your on a healthy eating diet and have ur tea now at lunchtime as it burns calories better and say your having a snack at tea time. I actually used to do that years ago, that one time i was slim.. x

Like the roll idea!!

Since ive been having soups my brothers just made a comment and said wats up with soup n i just said im doing healthy eating n no ones said anything since. Its really made me less stressed, had cambridge chicken n mushroom one last night n was not too bad, managed to finish it. I had a vanilla shake for brekky n just said it was a banana smoothie.

Will be here in total of 2 weels... My brother n sister live in the uae... Well they moved there to work so they come once every summer hence we all get together at my mums. We're booking a cottage away in a few weeks.... And the whole family is coming to stay at mines thsn were going to a cottage in the lakes. Really not sure what im gonna do then. Maybe try stay on track n just have a couple of meals rather thsn have a full 4/5 day blowout.

100% day yesterday
Lets hope for the same today!

Back