My 30 day challenge

Another 100% day done :)

Super proud of myself, resisted fried chicken n chips, garlic bread and hot cookie dough n ice cream!!

It can be done!!

Feel so annoyed. Scales have barely budged last few days, so dissapointed ... All the hard work im doing in resisting temptations n they've barely budged. Feel quite let down n blurghhh

Its such a hard n extreme diet u expect results. I was hoping to be lows ... Dare i say even touching the 9's by the time its my fam holiday and now the thought of it is just laughable

Boo hoo
Feeling sorry for myself

Feeling peed of generally today, had a bit of a tiff with the hubby, than my sister went and opened her big gob in front of my sister in law asking how much weight did i lose when the Cambridge consultant came, i was just like wat are u on about but shes not stupid. Than my mum made a smoothie in the blender n put it in the fridge so could not find it to make my soup. Just generally feeling a bit *****. Oh n my little one is exhausted but refusing to sleep do ive givdn her to my brother just now.

Hubby tiff has probsbly upset me the most, so stubborn he is, just want a little sob right now. Feel fed up with this diet. Theres food everywhere at my mums. Just want to go back home ... My daughters routine had been completely spoilt here.... Its hard to argue with my parents as they feel they know best, she used to sleep between 8pm n 10pm and now its 2/3 am in the morning. They dont understand wen i go home ill be dealing with this all on my own n i cant just hand her to someone

Sorry
Rant over

Had a 100% day yesterday. Still feeling a bit blurghh today. Here's to another day

Actually i should feel positive. Today marks the day ive lost exactly 2 stone! Woop. Been 6 weeks i think. Weighed in at 10st 8 today :)

Just under 2 stone to go x

Another 100% day done

Resisted lots of goodies aa was baking today and neighbours sent loadsa yummy food. Was tough but im glad i had my Cambridge choc bar to have otherwise woulda felt very deprived

Oh poo

Sooo tempted to eat, did loads of baking today n just want to eat a biscuit sob sob

Im not hungry but i just want that feeling of being full from food in my Stomuch.

I wont cave tho, its not worth it as got weigh in tomorrow. Hate this At times

Week 6

Weigh 10st 7 3/4 pounds

I weighed that earlier in the week and scales have not budged so feeling sad as ive kept 100% on holiday

Thst means i lost 3.75 pounds this week. Not bad i guess

Decided to take batteries out of scales and not weigh till next friday now.

Going back home tomorrow. Feeling sad about that too. Gonna miss my mum loads

Woohoo another 100% day on plan

Last few days have been 100% apart from one slip up where i had to eat.

Weight hasn't seemed to budge since then, ive had no problems getting back on 100%

Dont know why but not felt motivated to update this thread or come on minimins!!

Keep going goose - you are doing brilliant. Just looking back at the posts in the thread and you've done in 2st! Brilliant! And look what you've managed to force yourself through as well - and come out of the other side still lighter :)

I know how you feel with the blues and all that as I've been feeling down again this week - it must just be my body and mind fighting with each other as I should be bloody used to this diet now.

As we both know though, it will all be worth it in the end. Keep on keeping on, you are doing brilliant.

:happy096:

Keep going goose - you are doing brilliant. Just looking back at the posts in the thread and you've done in 2st! Brilliant! And look what you've managed to force yourself through as well - and come out of the other side still lighter :)

I know how you feel with the blues and all that as I've been feeling down again this week - it must just be my body and mind fighting with each other as I should be bloody used to this diet now.

As we both know though, it will all be worth it in the end. Keep on keeping on, you are doing brilliant.

:happy096:

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I feel like i take time n effort to post in the hope it can also benefit others and i always try to make an effort to post on others but never really get much back!!! I will still keep going though :) thnks xx

100% day done yesterday

And another day done goose! Well done :)

Just back from my weigh in at the chemist and I'm down to 13st 9lb - weird though, the figures say it isn't slowing down but my body "feels" as thug it has and for some bizarre reason was expecting more off this morning? Must be my mind playing tricks on me.

Onwards and upwards!

And another day done goose! Well done :)

Just back from my weigh in at the chemist and I'm down to 13st 9lb - weird though, the figures say it isn't slowing down but my body "feels" as thug it has and for some bizarre reason was expecting more off this morning? Must be my mind playing tricks on me.

Onwards and upwards!

Well done! My scales are refusing to budge! As long as ure feeling better about yourself sbh...can only be a good thing!! How much have u lost now?

Had another 100% day yesterday. My friend came round last night, i had some cupcskes my sis in law dropped off do told her to come for tea n cupcakes as didnt want them staring at me n tempting me. She knows im on LT so wen
She left i packed her the rest of the cupcskes as didnt want them tempting me n i knew hubby wouldn't eat them.

Hi Goose Im back again! Im gonna finish my Lipo then maybe do New You. Are you still mixing the 2?

Hiya love!! Yes i am...last night wen my friend came round i had a Cambridge choc bar and black tea whilst she had cupcakes so didnt feel deprived. Im mainly doing lipo now but i thibk its nice to have a few Cambridge soups, porridges n bars for those moments i feel like i cant carry on as they are quite nice!!

Not looking forward to weigh in tomo as know i wont have lost as much as i want to. Wanted to be 10.4 but after the blip where i had to eat at my inlaws on weekend dont think its gonna happen :(

Last edited:
Want to eat sob sob. I just feel sooo low right now n tempted to munch. I had a Cambridge bar a while ago ... Was meant to mske my last shake of the day n was so tempted to have a bar, kept telling myself no but ended up having a bar, i know ive not cheated or anything as im 'allowed' it as one of my three. But i just feel a bit poo.

Sorting out some laundry at this random hour. Hate hate hate laundry. There been 2 baskets just staring at me, room looks a tip wen its not sorted.

Difficult night last night

Didnt help this morning with hubby having a go at me for doing LT this morning. Cant do right from wrong sometimes!! Blurghhh

Anyway super super happy with weigh in, lost 3.25 pounds which is fab considering i had to eat one day!! Woop woop!!

So weigh in at 10st 4.5 lbs now :)
I will get there!

That's fab Goose well done Im motivated reading these stats. Over 2 stone in less than 2 months is fantastic! Day 1 for me - just tried a small bit of vanilla shake in my coffee as a milk substitute so already Im feeling better about it - couldn't stomach the black stuff
Why did hubby have a go at you?

Back