ProPoints My 3rd Week :D

Done bad..

Arghhh!! I could scream! :cry:

Was meant to have hotpot for my dinner but nope got tempted with a chinese (not me who ordered...but i still didn't need to eat as much as i did!)

So...no weekly point left..(probably gone way over to be honest)

Not looking forward to weigh in Monday :sigh:

Still ain't going to eat just because i've overeaten!

Very disappointed in myself :break_diet:

A new day tomorrow again....this week has been the worse (ain't been a month yet)

Oh well i've had my little moan now hehe.

xx

just carry on regardless... no point beating yourself up for what you cant change. how you deal with it from now on is what counts and you seem to be determined that it wont scupper you further so thats great. you'll have good and bad days, its normal life - how you let it affect the big picture is all that matters to your long term success xxxxx.

Hey Vix.... just draw a line under it and then that is it!

So you have had a bad day or few days... that is ok.. doesn't mean you can't pick yourself up and dust yourself up... so come on.. you can do it....

Keep smiling :)

Determined not to let afew bad days pull me down!

Ok so yesterday was as bad as Friday! (chippy..) but managed not to eat anything else for the rest of that day. Today I've done well though ain't gone over at all :D

Weigh myself in the morning :sigh:

Not sure what to think.

On the plus side though, went to Matalan yesterday to get some more work jeans and picked up a top too hehe. Decided to get a size down than normal (usually get an 18(in the jeans) but they feel a little bit baggy and very uncomfy) so picked up a 16 and thought if they don't fit then i'll get into them eventually (something to work to haha) so then picked up a 16 top too.
Got home tried them on....Perfect fit!!!

More determined than ever now!

So chuffed!

We'll see what the scales are telling me in the morning ;)

A Pound Is Still A Pound...

Well weighed myself this morning.....i've lost 1lb...a little disappointed but at least it's a 1lb! And the week i've had with eating, i'm not suprised!

Oh well a new day a fresh start :D

x

Every pound is like a pound of butter wiped off your butt (thats the way I look at it) Dont think aaaaah only a pound , think you ate a lot of take away this week but still were down a pound Yaaah !!!!. You are also seeing the inches drop with your new clothes . You are doing great girl .. :D:D:D

Thank you xx

I've had a good day 2day..

Didn't go over my dailys...went for a walk lunchtime...played my ne wii game :D (my fitness coach dance workout) hard work haha. Had nice dinner jacket potato ham cheese and salad with mayo! yummy

Hope i have a good day tomorrow evening (off to the boyfriends) usually go a little over...but keeping some points back :D

Finding ww very good at the minute :D

Really pleased to see that you are liking it...

Also that you are doing your Wii..... keeping your exercise varied always helps... I loved the jogging one lol. :bliss:

Keep positive sure helps with the weight loss

Thanks Yes and well done :D

Today i'm not that much organised food wise :(

Will be watching my points though :)

Can't wait til Monday haha..

x

Had another good day yesterday, saved points back for dinner :D

ww sausage and mash was nice! then ww raspberry cheesecake.....then ww cornetto hehe :p

Got my fruit today :)

Also went to matalan again (bad idea) managed to fit into some nice size 16 jeans!! Definately gone down a size in the matalan clothes now :D

Go me

More deterined now!

x

Heyyyyyyyyyyy check you out chick... well done if you have gone down in size in clothing... that is what it is about really......

Yes we all go on about other things... but at the root of it we all want to look good. I will never be skinny and I don't mind... but to be smaller would be great.

Well done you!!

I think that... now i've noticed in my clothes it makes me more determined!

Feel great...hoping to have a good weight loss Monday!

:D

Chinese Saturday!

Ok.. weekend is nearly arriving.

And i'm going to a chinese(buffet) for lunch on Saturday.

Dreaded it... i don't even eat anything other than chicken battered balls and chips! Maybe bbq rib and some other chicken bits haha...everything i eat from there is fried!

I've got 37 weeklies left...

And all i'm going to eat of the morning is fruit! And loads of it...make me feel full haha.

And then more fruit for the dinner..if i get hungry.

So i'll have the 37 weeklies and my 31 dailys :D

You think i'll be ok???

:rolleyes:

Well, just played my fitness coach dance workout! I already feel light haha

Getting my zumba on dvd and wii the weekend! Got to start the exercise sometime ay.

Friday breakfast at work tomorrow! Chinese Saturday!

Still it's all good :D

Off in the bath now to rest my muscles hehe

x

Ok well had me friday breakfast at work (1 sausage, 1 bacon, afew beans, abit of scrambled egg and a piece of crusty toast)

Fruit for lunch (eating too much fruit i think)

cheese sandwich (ww bread and cheese, flora light butter) with red sauce

Then boyfriend had happy meal from maccies...i ate half the fries and some burger :(

You think i've gone over my dailies? I'm allowed 31 :D

Chinese tomorrow :)

Don't think i'm doing my food diary right :/

Well starting tomorrow then i'll try putting down my food

Right so going to do it now haha

Breakfast
Banana
Orange
Maybe times them by 2 :p

Lunch
Chinese buffett (everything)
Battered chicken balls
Chips
(got 37 weeklies left and will be using my dailies for it too

Dinner
Fruit
Fruit
Fruit :D

What do you guys think?

Don't want to go over and can't really estimate

x

Don't think i'm doing my food diary right :/

Well starting tomorrow then i'll try putting down my food

Right so going to do it now haha

Breakfast
Banana
Orange
Maybe times them by 2 :p

Lunch
Chinese buffett (everything)
Battered chicken balls
Chips
(got 37 weeklies left and will be using my dailies for it too

Dinner
Fruit
Fruit
Fruit :D

What do you guys think?

Don't want to go over and can't really estimate

x

hiya you seem to have alot in common with me lol :D i love a chinese or takeaway at the weekend. i seen somewhere on here that fruit is only free as long as your don't go over your five a day and that includes your veg...? not too sure on this i would just check it out. you seem to be doing rightly anyhow so keep it up!!!

Thanks marylou

So glad that you've mentioned that about the fruit!

Looks like i have been eating too much of it..best start changing haha

It's like an experiment the first 2 months of dieting trying to find out what works and what don't work.

How are you finding it?
x

Way too much :(

Well today went bad :(

2 bananas for breakfast

chinese buffet for lunch...i ate way too much :(

Not eating anything else for the rest of the day (not going to be hungry either)

I did have about 34 weeklies and my 31 dailies for it...but still think i went over :(

On the plus side...i've just being doing my new zumba dvd for an hour and half.
And i am done in!

Still tomorrow is a new day..

:D

Back