My 40days no cheat diet

hey girls sorry cant multi quote, well done all for doing so well. x

Day 5--- so far good not hungry dis morning just had a cuppa n two ltr water!! Feeling so damn lazy,

Day5 went well hmm have to say did not drink enough water or finish all mg packs! Felt so ill, n so down in dumps, with little one not being well it took all my energy out of me!
I also felt stressed, someone is really winding me up these days n I don't know why, yet it's taken her the hole year to loose a bit of weight n only wants to know me when it suits her. Yet she has the cheek n wants to know how much I've lost .. Wtf hate ppl who r so nosey.

Yes my BMI is at 24 healthy range but I would like to loose a further bit more of weight which is my choice. After the years lost confident I've come so far! Just wish ppl would stop picking on me n trying to tell me whats wrong n right. I don't tell anyone what to so n sure tink ppl should not Try interfering ... :( :(

dawnybabes said:
You really have to have all your packs - if you dont your body goes into starvation mode and hangs into ever calorie !!!

Just ignore other people - its how you yourself feel not what they say/do.

Hope LO feels better xx

Thnx dawnybabes, true just had first pack, n two ltr water ! Feeling so tired going to have an afternoon naap! Lol hope ur well x thnx for stopping by x

Back