ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Must have choc Phili tomorrow, I bought wrong cracker bread tho :( I bought ryvita which are 1pp each, should have got the other ones that are two for 1pp is it ? X

Must have choc Phili tomorrow, I bought wrong cracker bread tho :( I bought ryvita which are 1pp each, should have got the other ones that are two for 1pp is it ? X

You want the ones which are in a yellow box, they are 5 for 2pp.x

Yep that's the ones. 1pp for 2. Ryvita are more filling for 1pp though so swings and roundabouts :)

Tesco have choc Phili half price at the mo! :)

Yep that's the ones. 1pp for 2. Ryvita are more filling for 1pp though so swings and roundabouts :)

Tesco have choc Phili half price at the mo! :)

I agree that real Ryvita are more filling, these ones are like a puff of air lol. X

Totally agree. Kodak were clever when they said their cartridges are only 6.99 because you still have to get the colour one for about £15. I can never work out why the colour runs out when I print on black only. Kodak apparantly say that using black print still involves some colour. Big rip off if you ask me;

I see what you're saying and it makes sense. Like I drink tea now and again but don't count the milk or I point a curry I make and know I can have a third of it but then im just guessing once cooked!

Totally agree. If you count ap accurately then why not enjoy them!! Plus your body needs those calories so it doesn't go into starvation mode. 26pp is about 1040 kcal which is very low, if you burn say 200k kcal through exercise then your body is left with 800kcal which is insufficient and can actually slow your metabolism. This is why you hear so many people on here saying they lose more if they eat their weeklies. Also this week im sticking to 26pp as I'm saving weeklies for Saturday. As a result im eating far more fruit to fill me up so im getting calories from that rather than weekly points spread out! x
Yep yep. I do believe the calorie comment as well. Because I have a lot to lose, I am still on 35pp but I hope to be able to become more active once I slim down and feel less uncomforable working out. I do the same, eat fruits etc when trying to save up my weeklies for something. I have a hellish week coming up a few weeks with 4 meals/days out in 1 week. I may have to skip counting or eat salad all week, its crazy!!! :)
px

Wednesday

Crackerbread and choc phili (3pp)
ryvita (1pp)
mocha (3pp)
hunters chicken and veg (8pp)
choc lolly (6pp)
25g salted peanuts (4pp)

25pp

Last edited:
Yep yep. I do believe the calorie comment as well. Because I have a lot to lose, I am still on 35pp but I hope to be able to become more active once I slim down and feel less uncomforable working out. I do the same, eat fruits etc when trying to save up my weeklies for something. I have a hellish week coming up a few weeks with 4 meals/days out in 1 week. I may have to skip counting or eat salad all week, its crazy!!! :)
px

You're doing brilliantly and I am sure you will work around those meals perfectly well :) That's the thing about ww, you can still enjoy yourself. I cannot wait to indulge on Saturday, all that weekly pp saving will be sooo worth it!! x

You're doing brilliantly and I am sure you will work around those meals perfectly well :) That's the thing about ww, you can still enjoy yourself. I cannot wait to indulge on Saturday, all that weekly pp saving will be sooo worth it!! x

You're gonna savour every mouthful and it's all because you joined the 26pp gang this week! X

I really am going to enjoy it and the thought of having a glass of red wine is filling me with joy :) Only 1 day after today woop. I am not going to go nuts though, I have told myself that I will alternate between an alcoholic drink and a sparkling water, I will not eat any pastries on the evening, I am going to try and stick to whatever other options are available. Very excited, I have had a tough time of it lately and this week at work has been very stressful. This wedding has given me something to look forward to and has helped me kick start my diet :-D x

Thursday

25g peanuts (4pp)
2 ryvita (2pp)
4 crackerbread and ww tuna and cornonation (4pp)
Fruit salad
King prawns in sweet chilli sauce with coconut rice (12pp)
Twix caramel slice (4pp)

26pp

Last edited:
only two more sleeps until wi because I am weighing one day early on Saturday morning! I really would like to see 10 stone 7ish on the scales....obviously a day earlier may make a difference but I am also interested to see if my losses are any bigger when I have gone a week with just the 26pp and no weeklies :) watch this space lol x

I didn't get time yesterday so get online and post my diary, I had my 26pp but have a confession that I had a minor blip in the evening and had a snickers and a rather large glass of red wine. So they will have to come out of my weeklies and I will have to be extra good today as maybe only got about 30 weeklies left saved up now!

Ooooh and the very important news is I have lost 2lb this week and that is with weighing a day early too. woop woop x Have a great weekend everyone x

I didn't get time yesterday so get online and post my diary, I had my 26pp but have a confession that I had a minor blip in the evening and had a snickers and a rather large glass of red wine. So they will have to come out of my weeklies and I will have to be extra good today as maybe only got about 30 weeklies left saved up now!

Ooooh and the very important news is I have lost 2lb this week and that is with weighing a day early too. woop woop x Have a great weekend everyone x

OMG Well Done on your 2lb Loss Sweetie, especially with WI a day early too! You must feel so proud of yourself. X PS-How many Weeklies/Activities was that using? X

Thanks Serena :) I used 2 ap of the 4 I earned in the week. I used about 15 weeklies the night before WI. I think looking at my previous weeks that it makes no difference if I eat all my weeklies as I still seem to have averaged the same loss.

New week today, I think I went over pp yesterday but today I am moving forward and not letting it ruin my losses :) I was dancing last night and put my hands on my hips and they felt so much smaller! Felt so great, I have lost 12lb but not a single person has commented so far so it must not be too noticeable yet. Hopefully another half stone and I might get a comment lol! Have a great week all x

Thanks Serena :) I used 2 ap of the 4 I earned in the week. I used about 15 weeklies the night before WI. I think looking at my previous weeks that it makes no difference if I eat all my weeklies as I still seem to have averaged the same loss.

New week today, I think I went over pp yesterday but today I am moving forward and not letting it ruin my losses :) I was dancing last night and put my hands on my hips and they felt so much smaller! Felt so great, I have lost 12lb but not a single person has commented so far so it must not be too noticeable yet. Hopefully another half stone and I might get a comment lol! Have a great week all x

Hey Sweetie, I haven't used any Weeklies in either Week 1 or 2 so was interested to see what you had done as you're doing so fab! I'm sure people have noticed your loss, maybe they jus haven't felt ready to mention it yet. X PS-Isn't it great when a body part seems smaller, I notice it with my tummy as its the first place I gain weight but also the first place I lose it! X

I totally agree it feels great. My weight is always my sides and tummy and I gain weight very easily but also lose it easily. I think the more weight that needs to come off the easier it is. Once down to about 10 stone, I think it will really slow down but we'll see. I originally came on here to do my 5 week 1 stone challenge. Yesterday was the end and I managed 12lb so came very close!

Time for my new challenge now :)

It's going to be to get to 9 stone 7. I am going to call it my 1 August challenge! So 1 stone in 2 months. :-D

Sunday

ww fromage frais (1pp)
2 eggs on toast (7pp)
Beef roast dinner (25pp) total guess on value
Dessert (15pp) another guess
peanuts (12pp) and another guess lol

26pp
34/49

Last edited:
I totally agree it feels great. My weight is always my sides and tummy and I gain weight very easily but also lose it easily. I think the more weight that needs to come off the easier it is. Once down to about 10 stone, I think it will really slow down but we'll see. I originally came on here to do my 5 week 1 stone challenge. Yesterday was the end and I managed 12lb so came very close!

Time for my new challenge now :)

It's going to be to get to 9 stone 7. I am going to call it my 1 August challenge! So 1 stone in 2 months. :-D

Good Luck with your new challenge Sweetie, looking forward t reading all about it in the next two months! X

Aww thanks babe. I hope you had a lovely Saturday :) I see you lost another 2lbs, thats splendid!!!! Well done you and keep it up xxx

Thank you both for your support and encouragement. I have had a bit of a bad day today so most of my weeklies used. But I know tomorrow I will be back to my 26pp a day!xx

Back