My 7 stone to lose journey

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Lost 1.5lb last week but was on steroids so that was good considering and get weighed tomorrow morning :) so far gone from 16st 12lb to 16st 3.5lb. I meet with friends at a friends house to weigh in and encourage each other all of whom do all sorts of weight loss plans and we get certificates hand made for slimmer of the month which is lovely :) x will write tomorrow weight loss tomorrow :) xx

teamnasher i think thats great hun well dione hope you have a good weigh in and i think its great what you and your friends to do it keeps you going with good support x x

teamnasher i think thats great hun well dione hope you have a good weigh in and i think its great what you and your friends to do it keeps you going with good support x x

Thanks hun x yes a smaller group of friends all aiming for the same thing seems to help us :) ive tried big groups but prefer small and sweet lol do you go to a group or are you doing it from home? What plan are you on? Xx

Well done on ur weight loss so far :)

hi teamnasher
im doing it from home with the support of my hubby and family im calorie counting and im on m.f.p i feel its working for me have had a few weeks now where i have stayed the the same but im plodding on and having all you great people on hee to talk to helps loads x x

hi teamnasher
im doing it from home with the support of my hubby and family im calorie counting and im on m.f.p i feel its working for me have had a few weeks now where i have stayed the the same but im plodding on and having all you great people on hee to talk to helps loads x x

Awesome! It does help having a supportive husband doesn't it :) i did cal counting for a while wit m.f.p too but reverted bck to SW as love the freedom of it but glad you've found something that works for you :) have you planned something to help kick start the losses again? I find on times ive hit a wall a little change makes a difference :) such as planning more or prepping things the night before etc... X glad you feel supported by minimims :) x def keep in touch on here :)

Oh and i managed to lose 3.5lb this week whoop! Down to 16stone exactly now and determined to be in the 15's next week :)

Whens your weigh in day?

Awesome! It does help having a supportive husband doesn't it :) i did cal counting for a while wit m.f.p too but reverted bck to SW as love the freedom of it but glad you've found something that works for you :) have you planned something to help kick start the losses again? I find on times ive hit a wall a little change makes a difference :) such as planning more or prepping things the night before etc... X glad you feel supported by minimims :) x def keep in touch on here :)

Oh and i managed to lose 3.5lb this week whoop! Down to 16stone exactly now and determined to be in the 15's next week :)

Whens your weigh in day?
wow thats a great loss love well done i go away in 9 days so im going to enjoy my 2 week holiday then im going to up the exercise i think thats why im stuck i agree with that sometimes you need to change things as its so easy to go back to your old ways x

wow thats a great loss love well done i go away in 9 days so im going to enjoy my 2 week holiday then im going to up the exercise i think thats why im stuck i agree with that sometimes you need to change things as its so easy to go back to your old ways x

Thanks hun x ooooh! Holiday yay! Where are you going? 2weeks lovely :) exercise is a good way to feel good too :)

i cant do much physically due to bad joints and back (not that I'm complaining about that hehe) but i do love to swim which is good for me but just waiting till i lose a bit more before i pluck up courage to be seen in a swimming costume lol now both my boys are at school it means i will have bit more time to do something for myself :)

have you ever tried aqua fit? I tried it last year a few times before i got ill with gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed lol it was really fun and no one could see my wobbly bits wobbling all about as was under water hehe ;) theres a new gym near me too that has equipment for bigger people or those with joint problems where the machines do the work for you, you just have to go on each one for 5 mins for different parts of the body :) im looking into signing up soon as i know i need to build my strength up somehow and it wont leave my body in shock haha ;)

Thanks hun x ooooh! Holiday yay! Where are you going? 2weeks lovely :) exercise is a good way to feel good too :)

i cant do much physically due to bad joints and back (not that I'm complaining about that hehe) but i do love to swim which is good for me but just waiting till i lose a bit more before i pluck up courage to be seen in a swimming costume lol now both my boys are at school it means i will have bit more time to do something for myself :)

have you ever tried aqua fit? I tried it last year a few times before i got ill with gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed lol it was really fun and no one could see my wobbly bits wobbling all about as was under water hehe ;) theres a new gym near me too that has equipment for bigger people or those with joint problems where the machines do the work for you, you just have to go on each one for 5 mins for different parts of the body :) im looking into signing up soon as i know i need to build my strength up somehow and it wont leave my body in shock haha ;)
hi teamnasher
i read this got to the bottom burst out laughing tea went squirting all over lol
not tried the aqua fit but i am going to look into that at our local baths im wanting to go swimming to but i want to try and get down to 18st before i do
im of to crete for 2 weeks really looking forward to it my friend house sitting so just got to fill the fridge for her and she will be happy as pie bless her
i agree with you when the kids go back to school it gives you mums more time to yourselfs
i do leslie sansone walking dvd 2 miles she is on you tube to and there is a 1 mile gentle walk to for people who do have joint problems give it a look at hun
x x

hi teamnasher
i read this got to the bottom burst out laughing tea went squirting all over lol
not tried the aqua fit but i am going to look into that at our local baths im wanting to go swimming to but i want to try and get down to 18st before i do
im of to crete for 2 weeks really looking forward to it my friend house sitting so just got to fill the fridge for her and she will be happy as pie bless her
i agree with you when the kids go back to school it gives you mums more time to yourselfs
i do leslie sansone walking dvd 2 miles she is on you tube to and there is a 1 mile gentle walk to for people who do have joint problems give it a look at hun
x x

Lol ;) how funny hehe xx hope you didn't burn yourself lol x crete will be lovely I'm sure :) its reassuring to have someone house sit as you never know what could happen these days and means you can relax more knowing its safe :) I've never been abroad well I've only been to france lol but i don't really count that as abroad cos its not that far lol I'm allergic to the sun so hot countries would kill me as id end up being that british tourist who's bright red with a burnt nose covered in factor 1000 lol and a big hat haha i think id need to go somewhere where it snows if i was to go away. My sister in law emigrated to canada s few years bck so were hoping to save up to go there at some point :) lots if mountains, snow and bears lol

Who are you going with? Im sure you can do it before then hun :) how many pounds do u need to shift before u get to it? ok will look it up tomorrow sounds good :)

Well done on losing 3.5lb :)
My husband is doing ww with me and it really helps me stay motivated and our wi is tuesday nights so if we both lose we go out for a meal to celebrate and so far we been out every week :)
Good luck with your weight loss hun x

Well done on losing 3.5lb :) My husband is doing ww with me and it really helps me stay motivated and our wi is tuesday nights so if we both lose we go out for a meal to celebrate and so far we been out every week :) Good luck with your weight loss hun x

Thank you xx Aww thats a lovely idea! How much have you lost so far together?

I've lost 2 stone and he's lost 25.5lbs since we started ww 5 weeks ago :) I've got another 102lb to go so got a long way to go.

Wow well done thats a fab loss in 5 weeks :) well done x

Lol ;) how funny hehe xx hope you didn't burn yourself lol x crete will be lovely I'm sure :) its reassuring to have someone house sit as you never know what could happen these days and means you can relax more knowing its safe :) I've never been abroad well I've only been to france lol but i don't really count that as abroad cos its not that far lol I'm allergic to the sun so hot countries would kill me as id end up being that british tourist who's bright red with a burnt nose covered in factor 1000 lol and a big hat haha i think id need to go somewhere where it snows if i was to go away. My sister in law emigrated to canada s few years bck so were hoping to save up to go there at some point :) lots if mountains, snow and bears lol

Who are you going with? Im sure you can do it before then hun :) how many pounds do u need to shift before u get to it? ok will look it up tomorrow sounds good :)
hi teamnasher
im going on hoilday with my hubby cannot wait now 2 weeks off work and chillin
my friend cannot be near the sun she goes red and blotchy she as to cover up
saying that im not the kind of person who lays round the pool all day
that would do my head in i like to look round and enjoy looking at things
how as your day been x x

hi teamnasher im going on hoilday with my hubby cannot wait now 2 weeks off work and chillin my friend cannot be near the sun she goes red and blotchy she as to cover up saying that im not the kind of person who lays round the pool all day that would do my head in i like to look round and enjoy looking at things how as your day been x x

Aww my hubby just had a week off work for my birthday so had lovely time together not particularly doing much just chilling which was lovely after a very manic summer lol hope you have a fab time :) I would be bored sunbathing i think lol

Had nice day thanks x first day where both boys at school all day so did the 'lady of leisure' thing hehe meeting up with the some of the girls from group for coffee and had opticians/pharmacy to visit down town so got it all done whilst there but the walking has really aggravated my ankle again so a bit peeved lol cant walk anywhere these days x but was nice hanging out with friends then picked kids up from school and took eldest to youth group lol not a busy day compared to what i used to do when working before i got so poorly x made some bits to sell on ebay this eve so about to start loading them all up x my doctor said it would help to have a hobby so i may as well make a few pennies from it lol ;) x how about your day?

Bit down today as had 0.5lb gain and not sure why? Not gonna give up though hoping its just fluid or something x

hi teamnasher
dont get down love it will be off nest week im sure x x x

Back