My 7 stone to lose journey

Dont be to down about your gain hun you can get that off next week, just keep positive and we are always here to help you ;-) x

thanks wendy x im feeling bit better now was just disappointed as was looming forward to losing lol but over it now i think lol going to go on a big food shop to make sure I've got lots of sw friendly food in so i don't waiver :) :) thanks for messaging :) xx

hi teamnasher dont get down love it will be off nest week im sure x x x

Hiya hun x thanks feeling bit better this eve but bit fed up and think im due 'the star week' lol as got heavy tummy etc... Hoping thats why it was a gain ;) Will see how next week goes :) how are you doing? X thanks for messaging :) x

hi hun
aww bless you i hated those weeks when i was having a monthly the pain was terrible and uncomfortable im now on the pill do not have them but i do get the tummy ache only mild for a day then goes
us women bless us have so much to cope with lol im glad your feeling a lot better x x

Ok so I have been in hiding for the past week lol partly cos ive not been well but if honest mainly cos I've been way off plan x i started back properly yesterday and been ok so far x I've been quite low with being ill etc and went to the docs who has given me some antidepressants to help lift my mood so hoping these will kick start my mojo lol

Hope you all ok x how are you doing? X

Whoop! 2lb loss this week :) yay x

terrible never going back to crete the place was nice but the hotel was horrible

terrible never going back to crete the place was nice but the hotel was horrible

Oh no bless you sorry to hear that you were so excited too x

teamnasher
i think thats what upset me so much its put me off going away at winter so i think hubby please with that lololol im calm now and feel ready to write now my complaint in a proper manner there is no way im going to let it go i do not want anyone to go through what we did i wish i had been told saved me some money but never mind we live and learn x

Hiya hun how are you doing? Xx

Back