My 8 Week SF Challenge.

Good plan, i'm sure she'll understand :) Have a good night. xx

Thanks guys!

Nix - good plan for the weekend! Perhaps I shall follow :p not with the happy meal though.... Haven't had mcdonalds for 10 months, don't want to start now :p

WB - aaah thats crazy! No lunch for 5 weeks, didn't think of it like that! Good Luck with the 3 course meal tonight!!

Well guys, I'm on my way to boots - any recommendations on flavour of shakes to buy? Will perhaps get a sf snack, too!

Xx

Not no lunch exactly I been having shake obviously but no bread etc lolz if u get me x
If u want ready made I tried the cafe latte one is nice x
The banana powder is ok too x

No going back now! x

Attachments

• image-3651032559.jpg
    image-3651032559.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 58
Good lass xx

Ha you're all kitted out and ready to go now :)

I hate mcdonald's but burger king and KFC are much higher in carbs and fat. I cant get a meal under 600cals in there :( (mind you, I shouldn't be eating it at all he he)

I meant Cals and fat!

Can I ask, how much was the shaker? I need to get one of those! Well done on your first few days, you're doing really well :)

Thanks everyone! Am away for the weekend (was a surprise) and finding it hard... So far...

Friday 13th:
B - strawberry shake (yum)
S - boiled egg!
L - strawberry shake
S - none (used for dinner)
D - chicken, mash, cabbage, neocolonialism, cauliflower, carrots.
S - muller light yogurt

Night out - about 22 diet cokes! Hahahah! We also went to a take away at the end of the night... I got a portion of chips but then felt physically sick (from guilt as well as the rank food) so left them (huzzah!)

Saturday 14th

I forgot my bloody slim fast didn't I! Despite making it all up to bring I've left it in the fridge.
But - my friend starts celebrity slim on Monday (see first entry about competition she won) and she has millions of the sachets so I had one of those... You make them with water, but there's 217 cals (had a caramel one - yuck!)

It was vile... Lol prefer the watered down sf :p
Bought some ready made for the chemist for my lunch... Wish me luck

P.s Emma - the shaker was in Boots... Its for another weight loss programme (think it begins with T maybe) it was £2.56 :) x

Ela ine said:
Thanks everyone! Am away for the weekend (was a surprise) and finding it hard... So far...

Friday 13th:
B - strawberry shake (yum)
S - boiled egg!
L - strawberry shake
S - none (used for dinner)
D - chicken, mash, cabbage, neocolonialism, cauliflower, carrots.
S - muller light yogurt

Night out - about 22 diet cokes! Hahahah! We also went to a take away at the end of the night... I got a portion of chips but then felt physically sick (from guilt as well as the rank food) so left them (huzzah!)

Saturday 14th

I forgot my bloody slim fast didn't I! Despite making it all up to bring I've left it in the fridge.
But - my friend starts celebrity slim on Monday (see first entry about competition she won) and she has millions of the sachets so I had one of those... You make them with water, but there's 217 cals (had a caramel one - yuck!
It was vile... Lol prefer the watered down sf :p
Bought some ready made for the chemist for my lunch... Wish me luck

P.s Emma - the shaker was in Boots... Its for another weight loss programme (think it begins with T maybe) it was £2.56 :) x

Hi love
Ah surprise wkend that's nice!
Well done for sticking to yr diet! So u had a few chips so what u have kept on going!

Good lass keep it up hun
Xxx

Ahh great, thanks! So can you just put the milk and powder in the shaker and shake it up? Is it as nice as making it in a blender? It'll be handy for when I'm out and about, so I might get myself one when I go to Boots on Monday for the half price powders :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend! :)

I have a shaker too but it doesn't do quite the same as a blender but good if u haven't got one x

Day 7. Slim fast I GIVE UP!

Only joking, you don’t get rid of me (and I don’t give up) that easily!

So, what to say.. weekend, I’ll attempt to remember.

Sat eve:
Dinner: Chiquito’s… went over my calories, possibly by about 200.

Sun:
Breakfast: Beans on toast
Lunch: Shake
Snack: Tuna Salad
Dinner: Shake

First weigh in today, and yes I know it hasn’t been a full week but couldn’t wait to weigh… and I lost… a whopping ONE POUND. I kid you not.

A little gutted, but heh I’m going to stick this out for a little while longer at least (besides, I’ve bought the shakes now) maybe my body is just having a weird day.

Onwards and downwards! Shake it! *gulp*
Thanks for the lovely comments, and an extra big thanks to whoever suggested I water down the shakes... MUCH nicer this way :D :p

Hey,

you're doing well, keep going. It hasn't been a week yet. I weighed mid week and had apparently lost 8lbs!! I ended up gaining again by weigh in day. It goes up and down. Don't be disheartened. When is your weigh in day?

Your sunday menu sounds like a good way of doing it, was that under 1200 cal?

Good lass that's the spirit Hun! Keep going I was feelin sorry for myself cos I put in this wk! Which is poo! U have to just forget about it n carry on lovey x well done x
Shakes are much better watered down defo x

Hey,

you're doing well, keep going. It hasn't been a week yet. I weighed mid week and had apparently lost 8lbs!! I ended up gaining again by weigh in day. It goes up and down. Don't be disheartened. When is your weigh in day?

Your sunday menu sounds like a good way of doing it, was that under 1200 cal?

Thanks hun! I know.. I was just so hungry on Sunday morning, and feeling sorry for myself after having no alcohol the night before so was going to give up (2 slices of toast a a WHOLE tin of beans!) but then decided to forgo my snacks and have something to eat again at dinner time.
It was actually under 1200 cals! So I added a boiled egg (and a half :p)

I really, really really need to stay focused, no more messing around. I want this. I need to do this. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK xxx

(p.s. weigh mondays.. but started sf on a tuesday.. continuing to weigh Mondays)

Good lass that's the spirit Hun! Keep going I was feelin sorry for myself cos I put in this wk! Which is poo! U have to just forget about it n carry on lovey x well done x
Shakes are much better watered down defo x

Thank you hun! Oh no, is it totm? Don't worry to much.. what are you having for your dinners in the evnings? That's what I'm strugling with at the minute! xx

My TOTM just finished actually so it cud b a bit of that lol x I determined to carry on! X
I eating same as I used to really, I had noodle n pork stirfry last night which is a SW recipe so not too bad.
Having roast pork chop n mustard/parsley crushed baby new pots n garlic mushrooms tonight. Yummy x
N monkfish wrapped in pancetta tomoz with broccoli n baby corn x

I've been going over my 600cals not by loads but by a good 100-200 cals. Last night I defo went over by at least 200-300!! But with the extra exercise (riding my bike) it gives me that extra calorie allowance.

So the secret is, the more exercise you do, the nicer the dinner you can have :)

I think I must go over at night do too but same with exercise it counter balances itself out lol x I might plan my meals on calories a bit more too n hope that helps lol x

Don't be too disheartened by only losing 1lb, it's better than a STS or a gain! :) It'll pick up next week, so stay strong and keep going, we're all here to support you! :)

Back