My 8 Week SF Challenge.

yes I will deffo follow your progress:) and thank you hun xx

Good luck with SW. xx

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! Roll on tomorrow x

Awww Elaine,

Sorry you are having what sounds like an utter cack time of it at the moment.

SF isn't for everyone and neither is every other diet. You need to find one that suits you and your lifestyle better

I hope the SW works well for you, and you must keep us update and pop in on us. :)

My weigh day is tomorrow, but so far I have also stayed the same. I just cant say no to cheese and wine ;)

Hitting the gym tonight!!

Thanks lovely!

You're so right! I just felt I was unhappy doing it,.. Although some of my friends have the 'it's a diet you're supposed to be' hungry/unhappy' approach I think we need to find something that suits us, you know?

I have been updating my diary while I've been in London (link in my sig) but not this one! Will make an effort xx

They don't sound like helpful friends bless them! I know wot they mean but it's just not helpful x glad u feel better chicky x

Thank you guys! Had a great week!
4 Days in London then my friend's wedding.. fit in to the dress at last (hurrah) but only just!
Posted before and after pics (only of the dress - I still have a *long* way to go)

Hope everyone's doing well xx

Hi Hun
Well done for fitting in the dress darlin x yay x

Hi all, promised I'd let you know how I got on, so here I am!

After a week on slimming world ......

-3lbs! :bunnydance:!!!

Woo

Ela ine said:
Hi all, promised I'd let you know how I got on, so here I am!

After a week on slimming world ......

-3lbs! :bunnydance:!!!

Woo

Congratz darlin u r brill!! Well done!!
;-)
X

thanks babe! x

Hey hun, how is the SW going?

Hi hun! It's going well, well it was.. weekend away camping do not think I was nice to the plan!!

YiKES! Roll on good loss this week, how about you pudding? x

Hi Elaine
How u doing? How was camping?
I am fed up! I been on weightwatchers this wk n expected a loss but just STS boo hoo still at that blooming wall of 11st 6 annoyed! I have had a sunday lunch n a 3 course dinner this wkend so maybe that's why? Agh I cud eat a big bar of choc but I won't! Lol x

Hi hun! My wi is tomorrow!! Can't wait, been really good this week :)

I forgot about this, but do write in my othet diary all the time (link in sig)

Hope you are okay hun, how are you finding ww? x

Ela ine said:
Hi hun! My wi is tomorrow!! Can't wait, been really good this week :)

I forgot about this, but do write in my othet diary all the time (link in sig)

Hope you are okay hun, how are you finding ww? x

Hi Hun
How was WI?
I must read yr other diary lol x
I'm not bad having another break this wk just healthy eating n exercise as I going to isle of man Friday for a long wkend for my oh bday we off on motorbike on ferry I am giddy xx

Hi Hun
How was WI?
I must read yr other diary lol x
I'm not bad having another break this wk just healthy eating n exercise as I going to isle of man Friday for a long wkend for my oh bday we off on motorbike on ferry I am giddy xx

Oh wow - that'll be good!!!
My weigh in is this eve... although I'm debating on either getting weighed tonight or tomorrow with a work colleague (because her wi's are on Wednesday eves after work!)

Good luck with this week, are you on ww again? xx

Not properly just eating same things as last wk I can't be bovered to count points this wk lolz x
U will do well I bet Hun good luck x
Let me know u get on x

thank you poppet! I really hope so :) xx

Hey Elaine,

How are things? I've now switched to WW. SF was dragging me right down and I got sick and tired of drinking my food!! Only started WW today so watch this space!

Back