My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

Waited until 11 for my first shake, and then had a dilemma between that and an omelette! Went with a shake - Vanilla Caramel, which was lovely.

Totally lost count of my water intake so far. Everywhere I turn I seem to see empty water bottles!

About to go onto the SnS website and order myself some bars. Hopefully, that will help with the chocolate craving!

Your doing great, the hardest part is over! Plain sailing from here :)

Hot chocolate helps with choccie craving too. Lovely way to use a shake :)

Bars I find way too nice lol

Xx

Stock of bars now ordered, so that should help the sugar cravings for the next couple of weeks!

Why on earth I'm sitting here watching The Great British Bake-Off, I don't know!

Thanks for the advice on the Hot Chocolate Rebekah. Unfortunately, I'm a funny one and don't drink hot drinks! Much as I love chocolate, I'm also not a great fan of chocolate desserts, so hopefully I will enjoy the bars.

nice one Derika, I don't have smelly breath yet (that I know of) keep going, hopefully gets easier from here :)

Have had a relaxing day with no blips on the eating front, so long may it continue!

Not too long ago managed to smack my hand against a drawer, which is soooo painful! Back in the day, I would have consoled myself with some chocolate, but had to make do with a shake! Hope it eases off by the morning, as I have a date with a Peppa Pig cake and 20 Cake Pops!

Goodbye Day 3 - only 96 to go!

Well done hun your doing grand

LOL I love food programs on plan ha LOL its a cake without the calories :) sick LOL

Keep up the good work...

Peppa pig LOL oh my!!

Xxx

Thanks Rebekah - hope you're feeling better!

Not to sure on the food programmes right now though - it already feels like all everyone around me is doing, is eating - even when I'm by myself!

All in the head I guess.....

LOL you stop noticing people eating after a while... And start really enjoying your meals

I try to make mine as lavish as possible, however silly it sounds. If its a lovely indulgent meal each time I don't feel deprived!! Wether its a nice tall glass and ice or preparing a nice meal with veggies in a nice dish, with your favourite cold drink it all helps!!

Just a silly thing but its really helped me the past five months :)

Xxx

Hi well done on getting this far ... It's the hardest part . I love the dark choc truffa bar for when I need a real choc fix :) x

well done on the shake! what bars did you go for in the end? The praline bar is like a mars I found

Thanks Ladies for your advise - it really helps! I am a really fusser eater, hence my apprehension with the meal packs, but I will give it go. I think the variety will help sustain me on this long journey!

Dovydaitus - I went for the sample back with a few extra bars, so hopefully I've got a pretty good selection of all of them. Can't wait actually - delivery is due sometime around lunch-time!

Well - It's been a good start to the day. Woke up this morning with the gremlins in my stomach preceding the alarm clock, but they actually disappeared once I'd drunk a bottle of water!

Went for a good walk this morning, which has left me aching, but feeling good. Must try and up the anti and get one in for every day it's dry - surely it can only assist with the weight loss - or certainly help with toning! I usually lead a ridiculously sedentary life, so any exercise is a bonus!

Haven't had a shake yet - kinda hoping I can wait until my delivery with the bars arrives, but don't think I can. Think I'll go for a shake and then I can have a whole pick of the box later on!

Got a serious baking day on today - so if I can avert the temptation of 'just-out-of-the-oven' cake, it will be a real achievement!

Been sitting at home wondering where my parcel that was due to be delivered by 12 is. Figured I should at least get up and have some water, if not a shake. Looked out of the window on my way to the kitchen and what should I see - my parcel, sitting on the doorstep!

Woo-Hoo - it's Party-Time!

its like Christmas when you parcel arrives! hope you enjoy the contents. I wasn't a fan of the porridge but it makes gorgeous biscuits to have with a cup of tea.

can't wait to see what we both have lost on Monday :)

Monday can't come quick enough!

Popping out in a bit to do the school run - almost feel overcome by my box of goodies, don't know what I'll have later! I must admit though, the thought of 'eating' my dinner from a sachet does not fill me with too much excitement, so can see myself skipping the meals for a while until I read up a bit on what to do with them!

I really like the meals, they don't always look great but they have texture! so the pasta ones have pasta in, the cottage pie has potato in. Just don't be put off by the look of them, they taste fab. I find they make this easier as all shakes would fill me with dread but each to their own :)

Thanks - I'll see when I pluck up the courage to try them!

The meals are a nice change or protein I like to keep for the evenings

Your doing grand hun Xx

Back