My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

Fantastic !

Great to see the scales moving, makes it all worthwhile. You're going to be saying hello to those 13's soon.

Thank's HM - Really is nice to see the scales - and stones rolling on down!

Just done the other important stat - inches! Lost 13 inches overall - that covers my whole body! Unsurprisingly, not lost any on my arms, which are hideous, but lost 6 on my waist, hips and bum and a couple on my now not so thunderous thighs!

Must admit, the measuring malarky isn't a science as I can't be sure I'm measuring in the same place for some body parts!

Might have to get the black marker pen out and let my brain know that my body's going through self-induced liposuction!

Your doing amazing hun
:) I found this plan great for waist and thigh fat zapping LOL

10lb IS great Xx

Love all the inches!

You will be in roughly the same place when measuring so I wouldn't woory about that too much.

That's great news. So all the new newbies should be weighing in at some point this week going to be interesting and exciting. Lets hope I can do it too.
Again well done.!!!!

Thanks Julz - you've stuck to it really well so far, so can't wait for your weigh-in results!

Hope you have great results....well done for sticking with it :)

Day 8 - 91 days to go!

Actually managed my 3 packs today and 3 litres of water so far, so pretty pleased.

Decided to have a feast for my dinner - surf & turf (steak and prawns), with mushrooms, broccoli and cottage pie! I must admit the plate looked pretty full and would look at home on any dining table! Verdict on the cottage pie - better than expected - wouldn't go so far to say it was lush (contrast of textures not really my thing), but certainly palatable and better than expected. Must say, quite impressed, although unless accompanied by veg or protein, it wouldn't fill up a bird - and I'm a big bird!

Day 1 of Week 2 - none of the hardships of last week. Roll on, roll on ...............

I quite like the cottage pie :) I treated myself to a piece of chicken tonight as a reward. What shall we go for next week?

I can see why you like the cottage pie - considering it began as pot pourri in a white sachet - I was remarkably surprised by how much flavour it had!

Next week? Can I have a tub of Haagen Dazs?

the spaghettis are nice too

Haagen Dazs it is then................:cool:

DERIKA said:
Day 8 - 91 days to go!

Actually managed my 3 packs today and 3 litres of water so far, so pretty pleased.

Decided to have a feast for my dinner - surf & turf (steak and prawns), with mushrooms, broccoli and cottage pie! I must admit the plate looked pretty full and would look at home on any dining table! Verdict on the cottage pie - better than expected - wouldn't go so far to say it was lush (contrast of textures not really my thing), but certainly palatable and better than expected. Must say, quite impressed, although unless accompanied by veg or protein, it wouldn't fill up a bird - and I'm a big bird!

Day 1 of Week 2 - none of the hardships of last week. Roll on, roll on ...............

I totally agree with you on the cottage pie. I asked my family what it looked like, DD said something I won't repeat but OH agreed it was like the mush my 17yr ends up with on her plate, baby food. It certainly needs the veg to bulk out, but good all the same.
Week two already.
I will keep you posted.

You are all braver than me, I am yet to try the cottage pie, scared of what it will look like!

You are all braver than me, I am yet to try the cottage pie, scared of what it will look like!

What it will look like - I have to be honest - it looks like cat vomit! Like when you give a perfectly decent cottage pie to a 3 year old, and then they take their spoon and mix it all up in the bowl so the potato disintegrates into the meat.

I think that pretty much sums it up - and it is also a 3 year old's sized portion!

Day 9 - only 90 to go!

Woke up and taking this completely in my stride at the moment - no real hunger pangs, in fact work up feeling quite full after my feast last night - maybe even a little bit too full. It's nice to be conscious of that bloated feeling, when prior to dieting, bloating was a daily occurrence!

As far as possible, I'm trying to drink 1 litre first thing and then have my shake. Usually wake up feeling dehydrated anyway and it's a good way of kick-starting my water intake and enabling me to notice the difference between thirst and hunger.

Whilst being on this diet probably is cheaper than eating normally, I will seriously have to monitor the increase in funds spent on toilet paper! I definitely go through more than one roll a day and current supplies are rapidly depleting. So, off to the cash and carry later to stock up on loo roll and water!

morning, know what you mean by the bog! although I spending the excess cash on xmas pressies.....

hope you have a good day :)

Back