My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

morning, know what you mean by the bog! although I spending the excess cash on xmas pressies.....

hope you have a good day :)

Not sure if I am actually saving money - but I can say that for the first time ever, with the exception of my daughter and parents, I've done my Christmas shopping. Sad I know..........

Today's been a really good day on the water, but a bit slow on the food front. Just had some cod, and it's left me with a really bloated stomach. Didn't want to eat any red meat, but think I might have to lay off protein altogether for the next few days at least. Managed to make it to the cash and carry so stocked up on 35 bottles of water and 40 rolls of loo paper! should last me a fortnight........

DD - really hope you feel better soon. Although being ill is good from the standpoint that it suppresses your appetite, if you're anything like me, I usually crave something sweet!

thanks :) feeling better this evening but it's the nights I really suffer :( I'm not really craving anything but fancy chinese takeaway on Sunday for some odd reason....

Hows today been?

I've had a good day today thank you. If anything, my biggest struggle is not eating enough. Because I am eating protein, I'm just really conscious of eating too many calories - and actually, it really fills me up. I might have to go cold turkey for a bit and stick to just shakes and a bar - if I can! I'm making sure that I take a multi-vitamin though.

Hope you have a better night :eek:

how are you doing today?

Having a slow start to my day today.

Only managed to start consuming anything about an hour ago. Was woken up at 4 by the TV going 'pop' and just as I had dropped back off to sleep, the milkman decided to walk up the drive to deliver milk to the wrong house!

Actually got on the scales this morning, and pleased to see another small loss, albeit not as swiftly as last week, which is to be expected, but it is going down. Whilst eating protein is a pleasant repose from what can be the monotony of liquid food, I think sticking to the liquids for as long as possible will be better for me.

We'll see if I'm still singing from this hymn book tomorrow!

Well - another one bites the dust - goodbye Day 10 and into the eighties! Can't believe it's gone so quickly!

Have felt fine today, even after a late start. Did have a few chicken wings for dinner, which wasn't the plan, but I hope doesn't cause any lasting damage! So much for the sticking to the liquid! Didn't go overboard though, so hopefully I will be okay.

Got a bit of an early start in the morning - up at 4, to see off my cousin back to Canada, then to drop my daughter off at school at 6 for her trip to France! Think I'll be coming straight back home to my bed!

another one does indeed bite the dust! glad it went ok, chicken isn't too bad, it's on the protein list. See what tomorrow brings?

Day 11 - 89 to go! Doesn't sound too bad at all!

Well, for me this day has started twice - up at 3.30 to bid farewell to my cousin, off back to Canada and then the morning continued as I deposited my daughter at school for her trip to France! Quite depressing really, given I haven't been abroad for over 3 years.

Returned to bed at 6.30 for a couple more hours kip!

Up and watered, but yet to have a shake. I actually just put my hand in the box and have what comes out, so not sure what will be on the menu today!

lol that's how I like to do it, hand in the box and take whatever comes out for breakfast.

Have to say so far I really like all the shakes, but the cafe latte isn't one of my favs.

Agree with you HM - I actually look forward to the shakes and really enjoy them. Haven't had the Cafe Latte, but given that I don't drink coffee, probably not going to be one of my favs!

I used to love when I was on CD, using a choc or vanilla shake and adding some coffee granules to it, making my own mocha or latte :) mixed well with loads of ice and made up to a pint!! Nom nom!! :)

I certainly will get round to trying the cafe latte shake - and will definitely be adding ice. To be honest, haven't yet had a shake without ice, so couldn't tell you what they taste like!

Have had a vanilla shake today, which is lovely. I think I need to pick myself up and get a bit more active - being at home, watching Come Dine with Me just makes me think of food - not that I haven't got things to do! Had a bit of scrambled egg with some smoked salmon in it, which was absolutely divine - even though I couldn't finish it all.

I'll glug my way through the water until hunger takes over and I turn to my evening shake!

that sounds lush! I've just got some eggs so might do an omelette tonight

That sounds lush :) Mmmmm I'm doing a spinach omlette tonight yum yum

Your going grand hun x x x

I have to say, after the shakes, it was the most enjoyable thing I've consumed in the last 10 days!

I've found that eating meat as my protein leaves me a bit bloated, so I might stock up on some eggs, and if I feel like something solid, eat them! I had bought my daughter a pack of smoked salmon offcuts for her packed lunch today, but know she won't finish it, hence why I ate it. Must admit, think I'll be going out and getting another pack, as it was lovely. The nice thing about it as well is that the offcuts weigh so little, and you only have to add a small amount to the egg to get the flavour. Also, because of the saltiness, made me drink more water!

How's your day been? Read about your shopping expedition - you sound like you're doing really well!

will have to get some salmon, I've seen those packs of offcuts before and they aren't too pricey :)

Not too bad actually, was just about to decide what to have for tea when the fire alarm goes off! I'm not working tonight but went and helped the guy who is. The things people do so as not to eat! :D

You ain't doing too bad yourself missy ;) wonder what we will lose this week? Shall we aim for the stone marker

hey, sounds like your on track, and we all seem to be thinking alike as well. I had salmon tonight with veg and curry poured over the top,it was pretty nice.
I have every faith in you to get over that stone mark by Monday.

Ooooh - feeling the pressure! I must admit I have mentally set myself at least a 4lb target for this week, and see the stone disappear. Have had sneaky previews at the scales, which show a loss, but not sure what's going to happen in the next 3 days, as last week I think I only lost a pound over the weekend, although I'd like to attribute that to a lack of water. That kind of loss would be great, as then hopefully the following week, I can make it into the 13's, which would be totally awesome!

My daughter breaks up from school for a 2 week half term break in 2 weeks time and I'd like to return to the school gates in 4 weeks time looking slimmer. I usually find that you need to lose about 2 stone before you can really start changing your attire and gain some compliments! Until then, I'm sticking to baggy clothes, as I've told no-one!

Been a thoroughly wasted day - pretty much spent on the sofa either watching TV or surfing the net. Happy with how things have gone food-wise though - not too long had my last shake and also had 3.5 litres of water. Did see my leftover egg and salmon which was tempting, but figured I'd leave it until tomorrow. That was an achievement in itself - firstly to not have gobbled it down in the first place - secondly, to not eat it when I didn't need to!

Got quite a busy day tomorrow, which I'm glad about, as I think I'm slowly getting brain dead! Will need to remember to pack a bar and stock up on water.

the 13's in sight (possibly) get you! ;) I managed to down 3lb over the weekend last week so you never know

the 13's in sight (possibly) get you! ;) I managed to down 3lb over the weekend last week so you never know

13's - I know, we all live in hope!

That's encouraging to hear of your 3lb loss over the weekend. If I could do that, I'd be well happy!

Back