My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

Fabulous emoticon - brought a smile to my face, so thanks!

It's great to have this website - not just to rant about weight, but also to just express you're not having a great day and know someone's listening!

Church was a blessing - don't know what I would have done without it - it's been a tough few years, and seeing my weight disappear physically, particularly by the end of this year, will inherently represent me getting rid of all the weights once and for all!

glad you liked it :)

Well, Day 14 comes to an end.

Taking it easy, and hoping that my neck soon clicks back into place. Daughter been throwing up this evening, so hope it's just something that she ate and not a bug.

Weigh Day number 2 tomorrow - only 85 more days to go. That sounds good......

hope she feels better soon! I know there is a lot going round at the moment. I know! This week has flown by, wonder if we will still be neck and neck (no pun intended) tomorrow :)

Late start to the day - neck still killing me, daughter still not well and off school!

Unbelievably, it's Day 15 - and two weeks already gone - amazing!

Well - it's another 4lbs off - so that's 2 weeks, 1 stone! I should be elated, but wish it was another 10lbs! Crazy hey?

Can't believe that there's only 84 days left to go - completely ridiculous how quickly time is going!

Here's to another week - and another great loss. Can't lie, but really hope I'll be in the 13's next week!!

Thanks - just seen your loss on your page too - amazing!

Brilliant loss. You are doing so well

well done you! we seem to be keeping up with each other still

Well done you. Just remember that generally it's a stone a month and you've done it in 2 weeks and you have another 2 to go yet(all well as the rest) lol. Now that's just grrrreat!!!!!

Aaah - thanks Ladies - a stone in 2 weeks is amazing, I know - I don't even think I put it on in that timeframe, so don't really have any complaints!

My neck is doing my head in - literally! I had a car accident a few months back, and this has just put it out all over again. Feeling a bit sorry for myself, and haven't even eaten yet today, as every time I try to get up, I struggle. Having my daughter here to top me up with water is a real blessing - poor thing!

Day 16 - 83 more days to go! Time is really flying - which is worrying, because it means that Christmas is just round the corner and this year is nearly over!

Still struggling with my neck, but trying to do what I can.

About to start on the water and shakes.............. Haven't yet decided what's for breakfast!

morning, hope your neck gets better soon :) I'm just deciding what to have for breakfast too. Any plans for today?

Day spent at A & E and then my doctors. Got some strong painkillers, so we'll see how I go.

Had a hazelnut shake for breakfast, which was lovely. Had some chicken and vegetables at lunchtime and just going to lie down in a bit and then see how the evening progresses. Drank over 2 litres of water and actually don't feel too bad physically.

ouch :( hope they kick in soon and your neck starts to behave......

Thanks Hun - bit funny with painkillers - especially ones such as Valium, which I've been given! I'm going to see if I can survive without them and take them only if I'm desperate!

How's Day 16 for you?

Hello,

I hate the whole sore neck thing, and a right bugger when trying to drive.
Hope you've had a good day dispute the neck.
X

valium isn't so much a painkiller more a muscle relaxant. I would take that one as you will find that your neck will loosen and be easier to deal with :)

Not too bad, had to force the food in as not hungry at all, bit behind on the water front too so shoving that down too lol. Well onto day 17 for us both!

Back