My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

It's been a relatively quiet day today. Neck is feeling much better, which helps.

So not hungry today - it's been a struggle to get all the food down me. Have tried to up my water intake, which has been lacking these last couple of days, so that might be the reason why. Well, it's Day 17 nearly over - gosh going so fast!

Daughter has written her Christmas list this evening - last item is a baby brother or sister! Really can't help her there!

Hopefully she'll be satisfied with a Yummy-Mummy for Christmas.........................

glad the neck is feeling better :)

Don't, my mom keeps saying she wants grandkids......... :hmm:

Hunger gone great news

LOL kids haha my mum asks me when her grandkids are coming everytime I ring LOL

Yummy mummy.for Xmas for sure :) all I want for Xmas is my new pain free boobs LOL (and half of river island winter collection!)

Have a good day hun Xx

Hunger gone great news

LOL kids haha my mum asks me when her grandkids are coming everytime I ring LOL

Yummy mummy.for Xmas for sure :) all I want for Xmas is my new pain free boobs LOL (and half of river island winter collection!)

Have a good day hun Xx

I can't imagine how excited you must feel to see the end in sight re new boobs! Although I'm carrying so much excess baggage in terms of weight, it's pretty much all over my body, rather than putting a strain on one part.

Roll on the shopping - hope you've saved up!

Really hope you get your date soon xx

Okay - it's Day 4, Week 3. That's 17 down, 82 to go!

Feeling absolutely fine on the diet itself - not looking great on the scales at the moment though, although I think I'm due to come on soon - yuk!

Haven't decided what's on the menu for breakfast - might just do a pot luck into the box and see what comes out. I'm actually coming to the end of my shakes in the sample pack, which means I might have to venture into the savouries - or order myself some new shakes.

Wish me luck......

Your doing great. Some of the savouries are ok, but I prefer the shakes and bars. Chilli in the white packet was nice, I even braved the cottage pie. It was ok as long as you don't have to look at it, lol.

I am fat all over too, although have a large jelly belly, but my fat is spread about. My sister is large but only on her belly and boobs, she has the thinnest legs and arms I have ever seen. I have always told her that her legs are a waste and they should be on my body instead!

Have to say I'm almost laughing out loud at your conversation on here. Wobbly bits and fat bits. Hilarious. I have to say whilst sitting in a car park in Edinburgh there are a hell of a lot of women with skinny legs and large rotund torsos. Me well I'm wide hipped(dodgey ones at that) big thighs(always have had) smaller waist and big boobs. Think I could cope with the boobs if I was smaller hipped.
We're just never happy.

I love the way you ladies can pick out your big bits!

I've got cheeks too big to pinch; a neck that I couldn't wind in even if I tried; a chest that's packed - but not with treasure; a belly that's potted, rather than pot; a rear end that even J-Lo would envy; thighs that strike both thunder - and lightning - and to top it off, I think over the years even my toes have swelled!

I think my big bits are from head to toe - and everything in between!

But it's temporary.......... merely temporary!

Another day spent helping Mum prepare food! Tempting, really tempting - but managed to resist and stick to water!

Tried the coconut bar today - must say, quite enjoyed it. I don't know what it is in the bars, but they make me drink more water, which is good.

Not a day to try the savoury packs today - I must say, it is making me realise just how bad my diet is usually, because dinners are not really my thing - I usually spend my day grazing - probably on 5,000 calories, and convincing myself it's only a 1,000!

Interesting really interesting.....

it's made me think too, I always grabbed the easy option first

Busy day yesterday, spent helping Mum do her catering again. Not really tempted by the food at all, so that's good!

Actually tried the Lemon bar for the first time. I actually love Lemon and White Chocolate, so the first few bites were absolutely divine. However, a few bites in, and it was getting a bit sickly. Will definitely chill them going forward and may well eat it half at a time. If you have a sweet tooth, it's the perfect antidote!

Got up really early this morning, so feels like it's time to go back to bed. Been a bit of a strange week dietwise, as even though I feel fine, don't feel like I've lost much weight. Must make sure I measure myself this week.

Well, 2 more days to weigh in Number 3 - Can't believe it's Day 20 today - which means only 79 days left - which also means that Christmas is just too close!

Your doing grand hun :)

I love the lemon bar but I have a mega sweet tooth

Omg LOL hehe we are funny with our body hang ups! A pear shape is healthiest. I dunno what shape I am under my boobs LOL ha!!!

Have a good weekend hun Xx

Feeling absolutely exhausted - not really sure why!

Diet hasn't been that great this weekend. I think I've probably been okay on the calorie front and have done really well with my water, but I've actually been picking at a few bits and pieces here and there, which isn't good! No doubt down to a bit of PMT, so I'll be really glad when it's over.

Hasn't been the greatest week all round though, with feeling unwell and other bits and pieces. Not expecting any great losses on the scales tomorrow, but will measure myself to see how it's going.

I must confess, it's not all bad. I actually wore a dress to church to day with the zip done up! Hopefully I'm not alone, but the last time I wore it, I couldn't do the zip up, so covered it with a jacket!

On the other hand, I did catch a glimpse of myself in a John Lewis mirror today, and have to admit I went 'Urggggh!!' I have so been in denial for God knows how long that I don't look that bad, but boy, have I been kidding myself.

So, my mindset is let this continue - I so need to look in the mirror and like what I see on the other side.

1 stone down - 4 to go, and I can't wait to keep ticking them off!

Sometimes doing vlcd strctly can be so hard it's when we can cave in. So as long you are counting calories having the odd extras you will still lose weight as you will still be eating a lot less then previously. It may be slower but upou'll still lose. A stone gone just aim for half a stone at a time as it makes it more achievable and easier to stick to plan. X

Right - it's Day 22, which means Weigh Day - and a loss of 2lbs!

I have to say I'm quite happy with that, given that it's been a bitty week.

Haven't had my breakfast yet, but know that I must get round to making an order this week, as I'm rapidly running out of my favourites and I think that's proving a bit discouraging.

Well, week 4 - here we come! I can't believe it - it's gone so fast!

Well done! 2 pounds is a great loss! Yes do get your ordered sorted as nothing worse than not having favourite products around as it can make it even harder. It's hard enough as it is!

well done :) am back on it today after my holiday break

well done on another loss and the 4 weeks has flown in hasnt it. I only have 2 more thursdays to weigh in before I go on holiday.

Back