My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

Well it's Day 24 - and still going!

The last week hasn't been the best, but once you start seeing a difference on the scales, it really helps! Really hoping that next week I'll be in the 13's = that would be really wonderful! Psychologically that will feel almost like a 2 stone loss - so much nice saying 13 something that 15 anything!

Slow start to the day today - TOTM, so just what I don't need!

Fortunately, haven't got much of an appetite either, so shouldn't really complain!

Your doing grand hun, sure you will get a wooosh after tom goes!

Keep up the grand work Xx

Well, finally decided to get dressed!

The good news is I'm wearing size 16 jeans (not skinny but bootleg - we can't have it all!) and a size 14 top. The top's long and loose, but I must admit, I feel good!

Your doing fab hun, and totally agree with the feeling you get when you reach that milestone. Funny I havent had they baggy clothes feeling yet:( Im sure it will come.
Even getting into a comfy size 16 is a nice feeling coz you can walk into a shop and pick something a bit easier than when its an 18.
Keep up the good work.
x

Sounds great. Can't wait to get to a 16

Thanks Ladies! I must confess, I feel so much better now though.......... back in my jogging bottoms!

TOTM, so not feeling great today - don't even know what to write on here!

Taking it really easy and still guzzling the water, which obviously keeps sending me to the toilet, which is irritating!

Not feeling particularly hungry - had smoked salmon and scrambled egg for brunch and have had half a bar. Funnily enough, I would normally crave sweet things, but not so today.

I went to get a few bits from Sainsbury's and was really tempted by Gok Wan's new skinny jeans. I had in mind to get them in a size 14, as an incentive, but they didn't have any. Probably a good thing really, because when I looked at them in the black, they looked absolutely minute! I think I might even struggle to get my arms in them right now! I know they're stretch jeans, but I think if I get to the point where I can fit my butt and thighs in them, I'd be sooooooo happy!

I think for the time being I'll stick to Primark..........

Wow - another day bites the dust! Day 26, which means there's only 73 days to go!

Been a day spent with both my parents on completely separate occasions, but actually quite nice to be out of the house.

Had Parent's Assembly at my daughter's school this morning, and one of the mum's came over to ask me where I was disappearing to! Yeeeeeeessssssss! She wanted to know if it was a magic diet pill that I was taking - I told her it was sheer hard work and determination, at which point she switched off! I must admit, at times, I wish there was a magic diet pill, but nevertheless, it was just the incentive I needed - sooooo nice, when someone pays a compliment!

TOTM is a right pain, but hopefully it will soon be over! Not holding out much hope for weigh in this week and feel so bloated. Must admit, I have avoided the scales this week as a result but at least I know that I'll be free for the next 3 weeks or so!

Well, here's to another weekend. Got plans to sort out my wardrobe, and having a bit of a mini house sale of my old clothes in a couple of weeks, so going to be really ruthless and get rid of my 'big' clothes once and for all! Daughter's on half term for the next 2 weeks as well - not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, as it means preparing 3 meals a day of temptation, but we'll see...............

Sound like you are well on track :)

Good idea to get rid of big clothes too, then if you ever do put weight back on you will know straight away as you would have to buy a bigger size again. Its easy then to nip it in the bud

Your going grand hunny

Ugh I had the worst tomt on plan was horrendous. I've now gone back on the pill so glad not to have any, was turning into 3 weeks out of 4!! Hope it passes fast hunny

Selling fat clothes an ace idea ... I got rid of load of stuff LOL mind you now I'm a bit scared to try a size down!!

Have a good weekend Xx

Morning.
I agree, nothing better Han someone noticing your weightloss. I haven't had that even though is over 16lbs now but never mind. I agree about loosing the fat clothes as it does remind you when you have to buy bigger again that the weight is creeping on.
Anyway your doing great and the days are melting away with you body.
Look forward to next weigh in.
Xx

LOL god my old man says he can't tell any difference which is depressing!!

My mum and sister notice ... My friends say nothing LOL

Your doing grand hun. You'll be in those 14s spin hun, god I never thought I would fit in an 8 when I started. Your doing grand hunny

Xxx

That's a shame no one has said anything to you. Your weight loss must be obvious Rebekah you have lost loads

My old man is a health freak nothing impresses him!! LOLhe says.. like aah your face looks better that's all! Charming!!

Well I am well impressed with your loss and determination I find it vet inspiring

It's funny how some people notice and are glad to tell you but others don't say a word. I'm getting nothing from the girls I work with, who are all lovely and they all know I'm doing the diet and losing weight, but nobody's said a thing - most odd!

It's funny how some people notice and are glad to tell you but others don't say a word. I'm getting nothing from the girls I work with, who are all lovely and they all know I'm doing the diet and losing weight, but nobody's said a thing - most odd!

That's called jealousy! There's no way you could lose 2 stone and not look any different!

Yes well - today is weigh in day, but absolutely no movement on the scales!

I'm not entirely surprised - but it's still disappointing as I would love to see 13 on the scales!

Nevertheless, onwards and downwards.........

Keep at it hun, stress will hinder you!!

Relax and push onwards xxx

Your doing grand so far x

I never lost s thing in week three but it started coming off again for the next week

Just keep at it.

Back