My 99-Day Countdown - hopefully!

Keep at it, it'll come off :)

Having a really bad few days - just seems to be one thing after another, and not really in the mood to be posting on here!

Haven't gone AWOL, and will hopefully be back into the posting swing of things soon!

DERIKA said:
Having a really bad few days - just seems to be one thing after another, and not really in the mood to be posting on here!

Haven't gone AWOL, and will hopefully be back into the posting swing of things soon!

I feel totally the same so remember your not on your own. Chin up Hun.:)

Still on a first class downer at the moment, but just about hanging on in there! This week has been one from hell - bailiffs at the door, financial woes, and then hearing one of the dad's in my daughter's class at school has had a stroke. Just feel so sad - life seems so unfair sometimes!

Nevertheless, got on the scales today - not much going on weight wise, but noticed that my body fat % has gone down by about 4% this week, which is lovely! Scales only had 1 cross and not two, which I assume means 'Fat Moo' as opposed to 'Really Fat Moo'! I actually was so surprised I had to get off and on 3 times to make sure............... maybe I should check the batteries!

Feeling so down made me really want to console myself in a tub of Haagen Dazs this evening.......... this was only made worse by opening the freezer and seeing a burgundy lid emblazoned with 'Pralines & Cream' jumping out at me......... While tempted, a voice inside reminded me that it was actually a P & C lid on my daughter's Cookie Dough ice cream, which I can't stand!

Hurray for that.............. settled for a Vanilla shake, blended with ice.

I'd be lying if I said it was the same, but a satisfying substitute nevertheless!

Sorry you are having such a hard time.

Still on a first class downer at the moment, but just about hanging on in there! This week has been one from hell - bailiffs at the door, financial woes, and then hearing one of the dad's in my daughter's class at school has had a stroke. Just feel so sad - life seems so unfair sometimes!

Nevertheless, got on the scales today - not much going on weight wise, but noticed that my body fat % has gone down by about 4% this week, which is lovely! Scales only had 1 cross and not two, which I assume means 'Fat Moo' as opposed to 'Really Fat Moo'! I actually was so surprised I had to get off and on 3 times to make sure............... maybe I should check the batteries!

Feeling so down made me really want to console myself in a tub of Haagen Dazs this evening.......... this was only made worse by opening the freezer and seeing a burgundy lid emblazoned with 'Pralines & Cream' jumping out at me......... While tempted, a voice inside reminded me that it was actually a P & C lid on my daughter's Cookie Dough ice cream, which I can't stand!

Hurray for that.............. settled for a Vanilla shake, blended with ice.

I'd be lying if I said it was the same, but a satisfying substitute nevertheless!

I can totally sympathise with you on all aspects of what's going on. We are off on holiday on Sunday and to be honest after paying all the bills there isn't much left and I still have the hotels to pay and then there is sod all left to live on. Tried asking the bank for payment holiday but being passed from pillar to post. Already had 1 d/d returned. Targets are mega high this month so no commission for me so Xmas this yr will be crap compad to a yr ago. I can now understand why people turn to drink and drugs, not that I have. My cousin came home from OZ for his 50th and had a stroke and is still in hospital. So I'm sitting here contemplating things and what to do after some oatmeal.
just remember your not alone. Hope my wee message hasn't totally depressed you. Keep going and we are still on a par with each other also I'm going away so will have to start from scatch in 2 weeks.
Take care.
xx

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time, hope things get better for you soon xx

Sorry to hear it's been tough lately . Well done for ignoring Ice cream :) just think a moment on the lips ...lifetime on the hips !! Doesn't always stop me though! X

Back