My Atkins Journey and diary

OH is telling me im hungry coz my belly is gurgling, but to be honest i cant be bothered getting back up to get something. Do have some chicken in the fridge....mmmmm will i wont i????

Good morning.
On my own now. Hubby off to work, daughter with him as on exam leave.
Weather is miserable, very misty and dreich.
No headache this morning yeh! Rumbling tum is about to start but not sure what to have this morning. Scrambled egg on mim sounds good.
Lunch is the usual chicken.
Dinner i think will be gammon steak but that could all change.

Not as much driving today, thank god as i was just so exhausted all day. Was day dreaming about going back to bed.
Well i suppose i should get my carcuss moving.
Write ya later
:)

Morning Jules,

weather is dreich eh. LOL, not a term I've heard in a long long time

Jim said:
Morning Jules,

weather is dreich eh. LOL, not a term I've heard in a long long time

Nice to hear that someone south of the border knows what im talking about. Really not nice at all. :(

OH is telling me im hungry coz my belly is gurgling, but to be honest i cant be bothered getting back up to get something. Do have some chicken in the fridge....mmmmm will i wont i????

People always think Im hungry coz of the noises my stomach makes. Very strange coz its rarely hunger at all.

People always think Im hungry coz of the noises my stomach makes. Very strange coz its rarely hunger at all.

Same! Frustrating isn't it. My tummy actually makes more noise just after I've eaten, so I have to be super careful if I have lectures or a meeting.

Quak said:
Hello Julz, I love the word but hate what it stands for lol (dreich I mean................lol)

Have to agree. It was like that all day and surprise its like that again today.
Gutted as wasnt able to see the northern lights last night because of the fog.

Morning All
Still lying vertical watching moyles on the red button trying decided what to have today.
Think yesterday went ok. Started the day with a mim and egg/bacon filler with 2 cheese slices melted on top.
Lunch was the usual 2 chicken thighs no skin. Had nothing else till dinner which was gammon steak, half a left over bratwurst, 1 leek and 1 courgette fried with a bit of boursin and some cream. Had some jelly and cream for pud.

Felt really bunged up and bloated so made up some mim mix and made 2 mini mims and had 1 but didnt really enjoy as much as i usually do.
Suppose i better get up and start to move my carcuss. Off up to aberdeenshire which is mad for a friday plus im back up there on monday.DUH
Write you later
J

Why no skin on the chicken? Just don't like it? Otherwise you can and should be eating it, we're meant to eat more fat than protein.

rosebug said:
Why no skin on the chicken? Just don't like it? Otherwise you can and should be eating it, we're meant to eat more fat than protein.

I love the skin but it was cold and yucky. I prepare my chicken on the sunday then bag and freeze in pairs.

LVLLT said:
morning x

Morning hon
How you today? Its that time of day again when normal people stuff their faces and get fat and us atkiners(if thats a word) eat what we love and get slim(hopefully) lol

Sitting in dobbies car park eating a bag of porky crunch(hot and spicey) nicer than the scatchings i think and they have 66.2g protein and 0.9g carb per 100g and the bag is only 30g, how good is that and you wont break your teeth on them. Lol also a babybel fell in my mouth and its twin is heading my way. Mwahaha. Sorry trying to be a scary fiend, dont think its working.
Hope your all having a good friday.
:)

Ouch. These ones are much nicer and less salty. 70p a bag but there is enough to make it your lunch. I got them in asda so not sure about the other stores.

Back