My Atkins Journey and diary

Good morning.
Cant believe its time to get up already. Dont know what to have for breaky as the thought is making me gag.
Really making an effort to count carbs. I need to sit down and write the carbs against the food i like.
Well i better get a shift on and roll out my bed.

24.gif
come on up out of that bed!

i'll get up in a min too. promise

Morning, I can't believe you guys are on line in bed. LOL

Up and ready now. Made my breaky, half mim toasted with tbls of egg and bacon filler with a slice of mexican cheese. I reckon this is all just 2g as the cheese and filler are 0.6 per 100g and the mim was leftover. What do you think?

Attachments

• image-1087242138.jpg
    image-1087242138.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 39
Jim said:
Morning, I can't believe you guys are on line in bed. LOL

Iphone is the best invention after food. Lol

looks good to me, I could just eat that now julz :wavey:

Morning julz - looks pretty yummy to me :)

Jim said:
looks good to me, I could just eat that now julz :wavey:

It was loovely and i feel quite satisfied. Listening to r1 with heston and they were talking about bread as chris is on a low carb diet, maybe we should tell him about MIMs. Lol

Right thats me done. Got a 70mile journey to do now for first appoint. Lets hope they buy.
See you all tonight
?

Well finally eaten something. 2 chicken thighs, which was ok but not that exciting. Weather is pants, its not stopped raining.
Done 2 appoints now with two orders and a new customer so quite happy with that. Drive qas longer than first thought so have done 116 miles so far should finish at 180 by the time i get home.
Head been pounding all morning and just so tired, i can only assume its due to me reducing my carbs.
Anyway better get a wriggle on.
X
;)

LVLLT said:
who do you work for?

Work for a card and gift company as a rep. Santoro london.

Good evening all,
Finally sitting back relaxing.Been an ok day, although had a headache all day and still have a slightly sore throat.
Was a bit stumped on what to eat tonight but ended up with 2 bratwurst at 1g per 100.some kale and greens and 100g of celeriac(which I didnt realize was so carby)which is about 9g. Had some jelly and cream for pudding.Think thats probably my carb allowance all used up. Hope I dont feel as hungry as I was last night.

Salad, or cheese, if it doesn't stall you. :)

Back