My Atkins Journey and diary

Just got a call from the office to tell me i got a ticket for running a red light in glasgow last week, bummer 3points and 60 fine. Funny thing is my points i got for speeding just came off this month. :(

Bummer about the ticket.....at least the previous points went off in time. What are those scratchings again? I am not a lover of scratchings as they are too fatty and salty in taste but if they are spicy maybe they would be nicer?

They are pub original pork crunch. The one i had today was called hellish hot, really wasnt that hot. Nice though, asda 70p.

Omg its saturday, its only 8am and im up, oh and its the ground is white. Aaargh!!

Rather peckish but thinking of food is making me gag a bit. Hubby has made me coffee to help wake me up.

Had a sneek weigh in just now and have lost the 4lbs that i put on over the weekend so hopefully by monday i will be back in the 12 zones again.
Fingers crossed. X

Morning jules
Here's to a good and legal weekend ;)

Kat1e said:
Morning jules
Here's to a good and legal weekend ;)

Defo katie.
Last week it was the wine and homemade choco mallow mousse that added 4lbs, so not this weekend. ;)

I'm glad you're back to losing, Julz!

rosebug said:
I'm glad you're back to losing, Julz!

Im glad to rb. Lets hope by monday i am in the 12 zone.

Morning all.
Yip its sunday and i have had to get up an ready to drive to edinburgh airport to pick up my neice and nephew to take them back to boarding school, their dad is in the army and based in Boredon.
Anyway had quicky make some breaky.
1 mim fried in a little butter and scrambled egg on top. Hate being under pressure.
Right better finish as their plane lands in an hour and it takes that to get there.
Bye

Had to buy some dulcolax or whatever its called.
Polished of a pork and herb burger and bacon. Dont know why as wasnt really hungry but thought i better eat something.
Tired now need to lie down. Going for a snooze.
X

Afternoon,

I too feel the need to snooze. Hope u managed to a get one in?
Xx

Hello snoozies:D
I managed to cram a lovely 2 hour nap in ths afternoon - hope i can sleep tonight! How about you?
Have a lovely sunday evening:)

Last edited:
Hi ya fellow sleepy head. No chance of snooze but chilling out watching a film with the cat lying across me!!!

Glad u enjoyed ur nap. Wkd went well. How was urs? Planning the nxt one lol!!! Xx

Hi
i managed about 5 mins and did feel a bit more awake for it.The dulcolax thingy workedas well and defo dont feel as sluggish as I have been feeling.Maybe I have lost those pounds I ve been waiting to see on the scales...well heres hoping.

Oh, so glad the dulco worked. It is NO fun feeling bunged up.

You know it was that i felt bunged up or uncompfy i just felt so fed up and sluggish and tired.

Well I feel rather sick now.
I bought cooked chicken, and made myself a curry sauce and put it all on a bed of kale, yip sounds good i hear you say so why feeling sick??
Well I thought I would have a wee treat and I bought a mini profiterol potx2(reduced). Put them in a bowl with a scoop of ice cream, took a mouthful and nearly gagged...the cream in the profiterols was off..omg it was rank, so ended up with the mouthful of haggen daz ice cream, never again will i stray. I still feel sick, stomache is churning.Im sure there is a moral somewhere there......:(

Back