My Atkins journey and learning to shred

B leftover caulimash with pepperoniL two rashers bacon and fried eggD broccoli, csuli, spinich, green beans creamy chickenS sugar free jelly2 litres waterNo more trouble zones DVD todayThink I kind of enjoyed this one. LolNo cardio except warm up. Loads of strength and targets problem areas.Probably do again tomorrow, read reviews on banish fat boast metabolism and very experienced exercisers have said not for beginners so think ill build up to that DVD.

I have six pack, it's brilliant and I saw results fast, but the plank position moves keep triggering a pain in my shoulder after. Otherwise I do like it....will have to give it another go.

Feeling positive again today :)I am sticking 100% to plan since weds. To be fair in two months this has been my first blip. My body has given up carbs and caffeine and been put through a daily exercise routine.

B flaxseed pancakesL tuna mayo saladD spatchcock chicken with vegS sugar free jellyDrinks water, fruit tea, sugar free peardrop squash

Tried banish fat boast metabolism DVD by Jillian Michaels today.This is the toughest one I've tried. Very pleased that I made it too the end. Loads of reviews said not for inexperienced and many people couldn't make it to the end. It was certainly hard and in jillians words it was no cake walk!

Well done Bolty, I still haven't plucked up the courage to open my 30 day shred DVD!!

Hi bolty - hope food and exercise doing it's thing!;)

Hi,

Been feeling a little fed up over weight this week. Been such a slow journey. I am sticking to Atkins and I'm cutting out cream from my food this week, also think I'll watch my cheese.

Still exercising, but reading stuff on forums saying exercise increases appetite and so hinders weight loss. For goodness sake what's a girl supposed to do to loose weight?

B two hard boiled eggs.

L prawn lettuce and tomato.

D German sausages ( very low carb, 0.5 per 100g) bubble and squeak made with cauli mash and cabbage

Thanks coffeelover I'm gonna try to stick to meat eggs and veg and see if anything shifts.

Not asking for huge loses now, but some shift on the scale or tape at the weekend would be nice.

Morning Bolty, I seem to stall for several weeks then lose 2-3lbs, put 1 back on, stall again, lose 2-3 again pUt one on again! I've got used to it now but it can be so frustrating!
You have done brilliantly :)

Morning Bolty:). Atkins is definitely not a linear weight loss but if stick to it then body does change:D

Back