Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My bad day will not turn into a bad week!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Okay so Ive not had the greatest day.

Skipped breakfast becuase I was too busy rushing round getting kids ready for school and out the door on time. Poor excuse I know as usually this is no problem but for some reason this morning I was running round like headless chicken but wasnt actually getting anywhere (if that makes sense!!)

So breakfast went out the window!

Lunch consisted of a mullerlight yoghurt and 2 bowls of frosties (v.naughty) as I had a 2hr meeting to go to. I then had a 2 hr driving lesson so have come home and had half a pizza!

Normally by this point I would be on the 'well i've blown it for the week might as well carry on' chain of thought.

HOWEVER - its just 1 bad out of 7!!!!! I dont get weighed until monday so with a bit of body magic, cutting back on syns and.......... bob's your uncle, I might just scrape through!

A message to you all:

DONT LET A BAD DAY TURN INTO A BAD WEEK!!!!!

xx

judimac likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Excellent advice!

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    would it help if you your syns on a aweekly basis for this week?

5. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    You can still lose hun, apart from the pizza, the rest ain't that bad. You can turn it around I am sure:D

6. Tabbicat

Tabbicat Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World At Home
    My consultant once said to us that if we were bought 7 beautiful roses and one shriveled up you wouldn't throw all 7 away. So if we have 1 bad day it doesn't matter carry on and enjoy the rest.

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Your post shows how far you've come! If you think like that you're bound to be successful! Atta girl!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.