• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my bargain just have to share

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
i went to asda today to get my kids school uniform while it was on 2 for a 5er offer and when they went through the till 8-9 went through at 20p and then loads of other sizes a 1-00 and 2-00 well you can guess i kitted my girls out in the next 3 sizes as they was going so cheap and they wont go to waste as i have 4 girls.
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dino4

S: 12st10lb
thats a very good bargain you have there. i have four children myself with the youngest two due to start school in august. already have the logo school uniforms so just the trousers/skirts to get.

madhousemum

Silver Member
thats a very good bargain you have there. i have four children myself with the youngest two due to start school in august. already have the logo school uniforms so just the trousers/skirts to get.
quick up asda pmsl xxx

dino4

i would if i could lol!! thats just jiggled my memory, theres a new asdas opening next mon/tues so they are bound to have stuff and its pay day!!:happy036:

madhousemum

Silver Member
i would if i could lol!! thats just jiggled my memory, theres a new asdas opening next mon/tues so they are bound to have stuff and its pay day!!:happy036:
oh sorry hun i didnt realise they didnt have one where you was i forget they not everywhere my o h mum never had one near her and when she come to visit she would go there and buy loads to take back home with her lol xxx

dino4

there is one 30 mins in either direction north/south/west!
more a tescos gal though but go where the bargains are to be had! looking forward to mon so i can go and see whats available.ta ! x

madhousemum

Silver Member
np hun im off to tescos tom to get some chickens lol xx