My before and after pics- Now no laughing

cjtj

okay i binned most of my bigger pics wish i never did. but i found one:eek:
DSC00220.jpg

and here are a few after ones-
DSC00174.jpg

DSCN0628.jpg
(can u tell i hadnt held a baby 4 a while- LOL)

You look great!!!:D :D :D

I've got the same amount to lose as you (51lbs) But I'm a way behind you yet:sigh:

I hope I look as good as you do!

Really inspirational pics, thanks for showing them.

Tracey
x

25lbs so far:D so half way there:)

I'll have to do the before and after pics, but will have to search for some before ones, I hate having photos taken, so I'm usually the one holding the camera:eek:

Well done again xxxx

You look amazing and like a totally different person. :D

Congrats on your fab weight loss - and good luck for the final lbs

25lbs so far:D so half way there:)

I'll have to do the before and after pics, but will have to search for some before ones, I hate having photos taken, so I'm usually the one holding the camera:eek:

Well done again xxxx

Lol i was the same, and i binned most of the photos i had- i soooo regret it now- i bet family have terrible pics of me though- LOL

You look fabulous:)

Well done:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

You look fantastic. You are an inspiration. I will put my fatty photos on when I have shifted at least half of what I need to lose. :)

Well done, you look fabulous. Love seeing people's photos - keep up the good work, you'll soon be at your goal.

x

I love seeing before and after piccies, cos they make me feel that I may be able to get there and do the same one day. You look fab! thanks for sharing. Angela x

Wow....what an amazing difference!
You look so much happier in the after pics, well done :clap:

LOL Thanks every1:grouphugg:

Yamyam do u mean the all in black one? lol- LOL Thats my fave top ever my Sid Vicious top:D

Yeah - your jeans too. I think i'm too old for it now though. Don't get me wrong, i'm bloody fit for 50, it's just a shame i'm only 35! lol!

Yeah - your jeans too. I think i'm too old for it now though. Don't get me wrong, i'm bloody fit for 50, it's just a shame i'm only 35! lol!

Lol bless that really made me laugh-
Nah wear what ya like- lol
I LOVE the looks i get from the people near where i live- i dont think they like punk looking girls- lol. Yesterday i had a lady on the bus really made me laugh- she told me that i'd look so pretty if only i wore a dress and didnt dye my hair black-:D Thanks for the fashion advice- lol

Back