My Before, During and After Thread!

PMSL... I have been promised 2 so far.. Lily.! Creme eggs are wicked I don't even bite into the egg, it goes straight in my gob!!
Tell u what Lily u can have half of my penguin instead of having a whole chocolate bar to yourself ??

PMSL... I have been promised 2 so far.. Lily.! Creme eggs are wicked I don't even bite into the egg, it goes straight in my gob!!
Tell u what Lily u can have half of my penguin instead of having a whole chocolate bar to yourself ??

Half a penguin? Half a measly penguin???? :eek:

:massmoon:

You two have made me LOL for real! There's plenty for everyone, no bickering now!! :p

Thanks Kim! Look in my profile pictures, I was 13.7 when I first started (not CD) Took me 2 years to get down to 11.9.5, & with CD 3 weeks to get to where I am now, Cambridge will get you there so fast, you just gotta stick with it! :)

i would jump in and take lilys rejected half a penjuin but i think it might have fossilized by the time i reach goal, lol

Hun what's your name?

Me? Carla :)

Claire, you can have the Snickers if you want it. I just added another creme egg from the box someone brought into work. Would be rude not to :p

Morning carla.. what a lovely name...:)

Look at claire with her fat chunky snickers bar LOL.!

im back in the working mode carla, need to ready for sunday's weigh in.!

have a lovely CD day chick xx:):)

Aww, thanks Shanny, yours is lovely too! :D

LOL! You lot are nutters, hehe!

Good girl, you can do it!! Think if those lovely dresses! You have a lovely day too xx

Woohoo - well done on your 3lb loss hunny :) - that is what i am hoping for in week 2 - weigh in is TODAY :)

Good luck Leah! I bet it will be much more than 3lb for you :D

:eek: did you just call me fat and chunky? im shocked, shocked i tell ya! lol

:8855:

You see, punctuation is important after all... :D

Ahh, these people that have things called lives so that they don't need to visit the forum at weekends... ;)

I am, of course, only jealous. :) Hope you're having a good weekend, sweetpea x

Ahh, these people that have things called lives so that they don't need to visit the forum at weekends... ;)

I am, of course, only jealous. :) Hope you're having a good weekend, sweetpea x

what is this life you speak of lily?

LOL! Shanny, aww, bless you! I've been here, just lurking! I can't post off my phone, and the laptop takes a million years to fire up, then freezes, then DS comes at it with his finger to start pressing & I get all enraged. Lol. So better to leave it alone :p

I haven't had a life for about 8 years!! :p

Been up & down this weekend, horrendous day yesterday! Felt like the weight wasn't coming off quick enough (!) still felt fat, fed up! Worst day yet, really wanted to binge in a spectacular fashion, think it was everyone on facebook going on about eating eggs & DS had eggs everywhere, don't know how I manged it but stayed strong.

Haven't felt dizzy for a good few days so did some training Saturday, did 30 mins on Wii, Michael Jackson, then felt OK so did 30 mins Just Dance 2, then did 40 mins boxing on Cardio Trainer. O.M.G. I'm still suffering now. When you can feel the pain as you are doing it you know you're in trouble. I was doing the advanced workout with combos, mostly hooks & uppercuts & ducks. It wasn't picking up my movements so I was going hell for leather. Could hardly move yesterday & still in agony today, all down my bac, shoulders, arms, forearms! But I loved it! I've missed training so much. Felt amazing to go all out again. I'm going to do some more dancing tonight, loosen me up a bit :D

Tries to make a mousse with gelatine leaf, don't try this at home kids. Was rank. Failed experiment I think, lol.

Tried my size 12 pants on that I got last week & they fit! Tiny bit tight, but end of next week they will be fine I reckon. Everyone is telling me I look like I've lost weight now, some people are saying I look fine & should stop but they're surprised when I say I'm a 12. Maybe I look smaller cos my top half has gone pretty lean. Just all stuck to my belly, hips, thighs & bum!

Decided to sell my Ki Fit on ebay (calorie monitor armband like on biggest Loser US) so I've already spent some of that money on games for the Wii for the family. (Even though the auction hasn't actually finished yet :eek:)

Oh, and my goal dress zips up halfway! Still need to belly to go though, as it's tight fitting.

Passed on a big Lindt bunny on sale for £1.50 at Tesco this monring too! Yay me! :D Maybe I'm getting there :)

Hope eveyone had a great weekend! Off to read your diaries!! :D

Back