My Before, During and After Thread!

If I haven't lost as much, maybe the weight is holding on til Thursday!!! :eek:

Me... neurotic ??!! :beam:

lol im the same when my cdc moves it a day forward, i dont want a 6 day result, i want my full 7 days of loss lol

Thanks ladies, next week will be an 8 dayer, so that will be good :D

Just added a penguin to the work chocolate stash for after CD :eek:

BUT on the plus side, I went past all the Easter eggs in Tesco this morning & didn't buy anything, AND I gave DS the creme egg I bought last week. I had forgotten one my my 2 easter eggs is a creme egg one, d'oh!

lol u make me chuckle with this choc stash u have..:D:D:D y didnt u just say no thank you?? LOL funnyx:p:p:p

Nobody even offered, they were just there, lol!!

I'm just scared of missing out, always have been. Even with my SO I wouldn't let him have more chips than me when I was dishing up the tea, lol!

It's weird, I'm trying to work through it by keeping stuff so I don't feel deprivation. I have no intention of binging on it all, I just need it there then I've had my fair share. Now I sound like a proper nutter. :eek: :D

Just added a penguin to the work chocolate stash for after CD :eek:

BUT on the plus side, I went past all the Easter eggs in Tesco this morning & didn't buy anything, AND I gave DS the creme egg I bought last week. I had forgotten one my my 2 easter eggs is a creme egg one, d'oh!

i just checked the bottom drawer of my bedroom closet, theres 15 easter eggs in there, all big ones!
i swear there not for me and that im not a massive chocoholic, well ...... lol

Nobody even offered, they were just there, lol!!

I'm just scared of missing out, always have been. Even with my SO I wouldn't let him have more chips than me when I was dishing up the tea, lol!

It's weird, I'm trying to work through it by keeping stuff so I don't feel deprivation. I have no intention of binging on it all, I just need it there then I've had my fair share. Now I sound like a proper nutter. :eek: :D

got to ask, so your work stash, everytime somethings handed round you take yours and squirell it away for future usage?

YESSSsss she's funny aint she. x

omw thats hilarious, lol

i sure hope your not putting cakes in there too, now that would be a nasty end of cambridge suprise, lol

Especially cream cakes. That would be a lovely surprise, wouldn't it - as, having reached goal, she whips open the bottom drawer in triumph and anticipation... :D :D

What are you like, blossom? You little sweetie-hoarder! :D :D

oh are you a wednesday weigher too? good luck!

Hey guys! You're cracking me up, I did think about stashing a piece of Millionaire's Shortbread for a millisecond.... :p

You all think it's funny but we'll see who has the last laugh when the Choc-opalypse comes, and I've got my stash here safe & sound in the back of my wardrobe!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I'm like a dog, hiding bones aren't I? Lol. Oh well :silly:

Had my weigh in a day early, I'm a Wednesday girl just for this week, then back to Thursday ;)

Woke up at 5.10 this morning as my throat was killing! (DS was at my Mums too, sods law!!) so had the day off sick, not been off for months, why the hell not! Can't get in at the docs either as it's half term & bedlam. Argh. Plus, I've got an ingrowing toenail that needs sorting soon, it's turned purple tonight, I'm scared!!

So was on the couch, watched 2 horror movies, 1st was pointless & boring, 2nd was tame & predictable, so was a bit let down! My size 12 clothes bundle from ebay came too, the 2 pants are too small (hips) the leather look A line is lovely! The black pencil is too big on the waist. I'm a bit worried now that I will need to lose more than my goal to be a size 10!

So, I've tortured you enough! My loss this week was 3lbs!! Made up with that! I was expecting 2 at the most. Yay 15lbs in 3 weeks (minus a day) :D

Hope everyone else has had a lovely day, off to catch up on Diaries!

wayhey brilliant result!

Yay! That's twice I've been wrong (but I'm much happier to be wrong this time!). I think I'm going to hang up my Mystic Meg hat. :)

It's time to bring on the banana dancers!

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

PS - you're going to have to share the contents of that drawer, you do know that, right? You won't be able to close it soon!

But don't you go giving it all to that Shanny, okay? :D

Yay! That's twice I've been wrong (but I'm much happier to be wrong this time!). I think I'm going to hang up my Mystic Meg hat. :)

It's time to bring on the banana dancers!

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

PS - you're going to have to share the contents of that drawer, you do know that, right? You won't be able to close it soon!

But don't you go giving it all to that Shanny, okay? :D

To be honest, I think it must be all the water I'm drinking, the ketones haven't got a chance!! :cool: I haven't even walked to work this week, hopefully that will push it up even more, Skinnyville, here I come! I'm nearly halfway!! I'm nearly 10 and a half stone! I haven't been this weight for about 8 years :D

Of course! I will share with all my lovely buddies, you've more than earned yours Lily!! :D xx

Back