My Before, During and After Thread!

OH, And I ordered that Linda Spangle book off Amazon, damn you Lily!!! *Shakes fist* <3

Annoying in between pant sizes now! The old size 14's that were tight are now hanging off me. The ones I got off ebay need taking up (I'm a shrimp) and those my Sister gave me still aren't going anywhere near me. I'm not having it that they are 12's!! They must be bloody 10's. Why are different shops all different sizings?!

And the sun has gone away so I can't wear skirts. :(

It's really strange though now, I seem to be losing weight overnight, I wake up & feel thinner! It's brilliant, love it!! My Linda Spangle will come today, so I can get stuck into that tonight :D

Have a great day ladies!

Book that is, not the actual author before you say it Lily :p (I know you were thinking it!!)

a size 12 is tiny, lol ( i used to be a 32 )
nah you dont need that lindt bunny, head down to your local market and grab one to turn into stew insted, lol

a size 12 is tiny, lol ( i used to be a 32 )
nah you dont need that lindt bunny, head down to your local market and grab one to turn into stew insted, lol

:8855:

Mmm, nice. Though I don't see rabbit on the SS+ list... :D :D :D That's a shame. ;)

:8855:

Mmm, nice. Though I don't see rabbit on the SS+ list... :D :D :D That's a shame. ;)

i know, cambridge missed a trick there, i dont see skippy on the list either

i know, cambridge missed a trick there, i dont see skippy on the list either

:D :D PMSL. I don't see why you couldn't have frogs' legs. I mean, they're supposed to taste like chicken... :D :D

:D :D PMSL. I don't see why you couldn't have frogs' legs. I mean, they're supposed to taste like chicken... :D :D

ewwwwww no, there all green and slimy

dont even suggest bogeys, sorry i mean snails :yuk::sign0137:

I'm sorry you were feeling poop. Hope you are feeling better. Well done on getting in to the size 12s (ooooooooohhhh I can only dream) and also for walking past that blasted bunny! xx

I used to have a rabbit, would have happily put it in the pan, was an aggressive little sod, LOL!!

Weigh in tonight!! Can't wait :D

Got in the size 12 linen pants this morning I couldn't even get round my bum 4 weeks ago.. and there isn't even a hint of the dreaded camel toe!! :8855:

Got my arm warmers & scarf on though, bloody freezing all the time, I've had to tell people off for using the aircon :D

Ooh, nearly forgot, the Linda Spangle book did indeed come yesterday! Read about 25 pages so far. It's fantastic, much better than Beck. It's spot on for how I'm feeling, money very well spent there! Thanks for the rec Lily! <3

And I'm going to try a tub of summer berry water flavouring tonight, for a change :D Been having shake for breakfast, chicken salad for dinner or cottage cheese at the weekend, mousse at 4 or 5, then bar at 8.

Watched a really good programme last night, I used to be fat, on MTV. The young lad did so well. It's sort of like a Biggest Loser type training programme, but 1 episode of 1 person. The trainer was smokin hot too, which was nice :p then I watched Teen Mom 2. Could not believe some of the girls on there, so selfish and immature!! Poor babies! Got my Jersey Shore Sky +'ed for tonight, it's my fave at the moment :D And loving Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic. And of COURSE Dr Who!!! I want to be Amy Pond :D

Have a good day ladies!

Ooh, nearly forgot, the Linda Spangle book did indeed come yesterday! Read about 25 pages so far. It's fantastic, much better than Beck. It's spot on for how I'm feeling, money very well spent there! Thanks for the rec Lily! <3
You're welcome hun. That's how I felt about it too, though I feel oddly guilty about saying it's better than Beck. :D But she seems to have a handle on exactly what I'm thinking and she's a bit less bossy, LOL. She's more into gentle persuasion, I think. :)

And I'm going to try a tub of summer berry water flavouring tonight, for a change :D
A whole tub? ;) What, eat it with a spoon? Bleuugh. :D :D

It's quite nice in fizzy water too - give it a whirl.

Been having shake for breakfast, chicken salad for dinner or cottage cheese at the weekend, mousse at 4 or 5, then bar at 8.

Sounds good. I have to confess I'm quite into this eating 4 times a day thing. I can't believe I didn't give it more of a whirl before. I'm wondering whether - once I let myself get properly established on 810 - if I can work my way back down to SS+ after a couple of weeks. I know there isn't much in it as far as losses are concerned - maybe half a pound to three quarters of a pound a week, but that could make a difference of 2 to 3 pounds a month...

And then when I write stuff like that down, I find myself wondering why I'm in such a rush, LOL. My head... Think I'll take Linda Spangle with me on the train this lunchtime.

I've got to go to London - Westminster of all places - for a meeting this afternoon. Wonder how many people I'll have to step over. I'm just hoping there aren't any huge delays on the tube or anything. Kind of wish I could get out of going, but I need to be there really cos I'm mentoring someone on a big guidance re-write project.

Oh well. It'll be interesting to be there. Might even find myself on TV, eh - in the background. :D

yay on getting rid of the camel toe lol

whos linda spangle? ( apart from an american stripper? )

Have a lovely time Lily, just enjoy being out in the lovely weather ;)

It's the layout of the 100 days book that's better, and the subjects, like eat for fuel or to enjoy the flavour, I'd been thinking I could only eat for fuel after I finish, and it's just an epiphany really, in a lot of ways. I think it's THE book for me. Finally.

Yeah, it'll be like sherbert with a spoon won't it?! Yum! :p

Just ordered my Male Diet plate off Amazon (Prime trial runs out in a few weeks, got to order AOT things!!!!) for maintenance, portion sizings don'tchaknow :D

I'm nothing if not [STRIKE]anal retentive[/STRIKE] organised

yay on getting rid of the camel toe lol

whos linda spangle? ( apart from an american stripper? )

Another of Lily's diet guru's ;) She has an Iphone app but since I'm Iphoneless I got the book form Amazon. Both called 100 days of weight loss, I love it, easy to read too unlike the Beck workbook, for me.

Nothin worse than a camel toe!! It's the first thing I check for :8855:

ahh will have a look for it on amazon, im getting quite a collection of books these days, lol

from another sad iphoneless human :(

That's fab news about the 12's! So chuffed for you. I can't wait to get back into my 12's - currently in a baggy 14. I reckon half a stone should do it and they'll fit comfortably. Right now it's like trying to fit a sack of potatoes in a sock :D.

Soooo pleased for you!!! Size 10 soon?! :p xxx

Aww, thank you Jess :D

Yep, half a stone sounds about right, you could be there next week! :D

It's amazing how quickly the clothes start to fit with CD, my brain was stuck in SW and never getting there, lol.

Size 10 is my goal :D:D Hopefully when I get to my ideal weight of 9.7 I'll be there :D

My Mum just rang, she's treated me to some petite black size 12 work pants, so if I get the others taken up I should be set now til size 10 :)

Back