My Before, During and After Thread!

GET IN!!!! The 9s!! Well done Carla! Soooooo pleased for you. Happy dance for you. Another 2 stones for me to get in the 9s but I'll get there and seeing su h inspirational diaries from you and others will get me there.

Have a fabulous Saturday xx

I'm so happy I found you guys, I honestly don't think I could have come this far without you, you all have done so brilliantly, and showed me that it can be done! Thank you all so much :sign0168:

Had a dream last night that I ate 3 chocolates!! Was strange.. I was dreaming I had a boyfriend in prison too, but that was because I watched Strangeways before bed. And before anyone asks, it wasn't that 'Andy from Little Britain' type chap who kept telling everyone to eff off :p :massmoon:

810 just keeps getting better, I've had 2 no 2's all by myself the last 2 mornings! Go me!! :party0049::8855:

I'm in a size 10 top this morning girls :D and my size 12 pants are really baggy. I managed to get the size 10 pants on that I bought yesterday, but it was a bit like the changing room scene in White Chicks where if I had exhaled there would have been buttons flying everywhere, but they were on!! :D

I'll get there, gotta keep going now, eyes are on the prize!!

I made DS's tea last night & rather than thinking, yum, I could just eat this I was thinking, eew. Oven chips :p So that's good. I shot myself in the foot last night though, hopped on the scales cos I was feeling really bloated & they were up to 10.2!!! :eek: Must be due on cos I got back on this morning & they were at 9.10.3/4. Need to stop the scale hopping! I was just worried I would gain or STS changing to 810, but I guess I won't know properly til Thursday night.

All these poo's I'm having have got to be doing something! :p

I feel like every change on this diet is fantastic, I'm enjoying having a lovely big milky shake in the morning, and the feeling cold & constipation, which were the 2 things I was struggling with doing SS+ have gone, I'm so happy!! :D

Have a fantastic day beautiful ladies xx

Reading back through your up-dates has totally put the wind back in my sails...you have done so blooming brilliantly and your postive thinking about the different phases of the diet is like a re-charge for my CD batteries.

AMAZING!!!!

:angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09:

Carla im looking forward to seeing pics of you at goal...:):):)

what have friends and family said about your huge loss?

happy sunday xx

morning coral, hope your having a good weekend

Morning Coral, you are an inspiration, I'm sticking with CD until I get to goal and work through maintenance, and then stick to low carb/gi.

I've tried other diets SW/WW/RC and for me they just don't work, the only one that has ever worked for me apart from CD is low carb/gi, which I did myself. So I plan to use CD to get where I want to be and maintain and then switch to low carb/gi for life. Seeing how well you have done has convinced me that it can be done.

motning coral, hope your having a good one

Hi guys, wow, all your comments are amazing!

I don't think I've ever been called an inspiration, what a compliment thank you so much! :D

DS has been monopolising my phone, so I didn't post much over the weekend, plus I was feeling a bit crappy for no reason yesterday, the return of fed up Sunday I think.

Started re-reading my Linda Spangle book, one of the posts is about savouring food, I tried it with my bar as I've been having cravings, I took tiny bites, had a good smell of it & really paid attention to how it tasted & it toally worked!

I have bolted down my food for the last few years, probably 10, since I met SO but I remember eating munch bunch set yoghurts realllly slowly when I was a kid, I used to get the tiniest bit on a teaspoon & savour it, cut my chips into slices so they lasted longer & and I used to suck a Wispa to feel all the bubbles melt, (OK that sounds filthy!!) maybe I need to start doing this again? I enjoyed that bar so much for for it.

My neice brought me round all her WW PP stuff, I gave her all my old SW stuff, lol. I was in hog heaven reading all the recipes, maybe that's what made me feel down yesterday, feeling deprived? I'm going to go to a meeting Wed to get all the other bits that were missing & then do 3 more weeks of 810 after this one, 2 weeks of 1000 with CD mousses & the protein bars in my cupboards & then if I'm still not at goal, do WW with Dukan's protein Thursday's thrown in for good measure :p

I would love to get to goal with CD but my money isn't limitless plus I keep changing my goal weight, I think I need to move to a more conventional plan eventually & get the rest off that way. The trick is not to get complacent!! I need to stick to it 100% and follow the rules, if I can do CD 100% I can surely do WW.

My problem isn't carbs as such, other diets have worked for me, when I've stuck tio them! My problem is portion sizes and eating as a mood elevator, CD has helped me face those demons head on & I *hope* that I've learned from past mistakes & won't ever fall into those traps again.

Well, hope everyone has a good day! I've been stressed with DS playing up again, and got up late due to a series of events :mad: anyway, onwards...

Ah, nealry forgot, I wanted to impart some of my wisdom :D

I've been thinking a lot about food & CD & the rest, over the weekend, one of the things I remember reading is when you are getting disheartened, if you get a STS or a gain you just have to suck it up, what else are you going to do, give up? Are you going to just gain all the weight back? How is that better for you? Life doesn't always go to plan and if you persevere & never give up then you WILL get to where you want to be eventually, if you keep stopping & giving in then it will take you longer or you might never get there.

Just keep your head down & get on with it :D

Here's a link to a WW blog I read, a lot of things she has said have stuck with me. It's a bit tough love but she talks a lot of sense!

****** Cakes*: A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures

Aah! My bargainous Joe Brown's size 10 dress came today, it fits perfectly and it looks the dogs wotsits if I do say so myself :D thats puffed my self esteem right back up, took a pic to put on later :) woo!

Aah! My bargainous Joe Brown's size 10 dress came today, it fits perfectly and it looks the dogs wotsits if I do say so myself :D thats puffed my self esteem right back up, took a pic to put on later :) woo!

Come on then - where's the piccie? Me wants to see!!! :D :D :D

Come on then - where's the piccie? Me wants to see!!! :D :D :D

My laptop was playing up when I was downloading CD's and took an age so I ended up turning it off in a huff & forgetting to upload, tonight I will though!!

Nothing much to report today, other than I took my time with my bar again last night & I wasn't craving anything after ;) hope everyone has a good CD or otherwise day! :D

Arrrrgh!! I just spent ages writing a post about how much I have loved reading your posts and how chuffed I am with you and how much you keep me going and when I pressed submit it geet vanished!!!!!

Aww :( thats happened to me loads of times! I appreciate the thought :D you keep ME going when I'm feeling down and sorry for myself :)

And I'm chuffed with you too! X

Awwwww...big Cambridge (half starvated) hugs :) xx

Awwwww...big Cambridge (half starvated) hugs :) xx

So that'd be a bony hug then? :D :D

I think you're both fab and inspirational. :hug99:

So that'd be a bony hug then? :D :D

I think you're both fab and inspirational. :hug99:

Well YOU madam :D are the one person on the whole forum that I can honestly say I couldn't have done this without!! :gen126:

Went to WW this morning to use my free voucher to get all the bumpf for when I finish Cambridge. They were friendly enough but they all had about 20 years on me & the class was about 6 people, lol.

Bought a tracker & some bars, also bought SO's fathers day & 30th bday cards, both next month, and a skirt & more bras from Primark, and called at Tesco this morning for a skirt & shorts, couldn't find another pair of denim shorts I wanted but saw a pretty playsuit I might have to go back for tomorrow :D

Or I might just order them online, that way I can get the value fleece that isn't instore as my coat is too big for me now. They've got £5 off £25 so postage would be free ;)

Just got back from my travels and you have done it!! You are doing so well.

I ate what I wanted whilst away...however I don't think I put on much but I don't want to know...have come back and am trying REALLY hard to be 100% for the next 2 weeks before I get weighed.

I am hitting the gym now too.

I am so proud of you though - well done :) :) don't leave the boards once you get to goal though some of us have a lot more to lose and need you for inspiration! x

Back