My Before, During and After Thread!

Carla I've downloaded the app... Will read the introduction this afternoon while I'm having my MAM lol x

*Shanny* said:
Carla I've downloaded the app... Will read the introduction this afternoon while I'm having my MAM lol x

Hope you like it Shanny :)
Really struggling. Really, really badly :( been reading diaries of other people that have cheated and then lost more than I have and to be honest I feel really pissed off. It's just not fair!!! *tantrums* I felt like this yesterday so had an early night and now the feeling is back :(

Really struggling. Really, really badly :( been reading diaries of other people that have cheated and then lost more than I have and to be honest I feel really pissed off. It's just not fair!!! *tantrums* I felt like this yesterday so had an early night and now the feeling is back :(
Carla tell me what are you struggling with my listening ??

Listen, you know for sure how good you feel In yourself. Think about those size 14 jeans falling off you. Shame you are so blue....you are so close to making it. Sometimes I think I start questioning things more the closer I get. Perhaps some deep way of telling myself I am not worthy? Do you tend to feel a bit unworthy of things, chickles? Just a thought....

You are an utter CD success story Carla. Xx

*Shanny* said:
Carla tell me what are you struggling with my listening ??

I really want to cheat! Like a rebellious side has popped.up from nowhere?
Jo, thanks so much for your kind words, maybe I am trying to sabotage myself? I've had a rubbish nights sleep and argued.with SO but that wad yesterday :( It's bothering me because it's two days now. I can cope with the odd one but this worries me!

*Shanny* said:
You really want to cheat?? tell me what food's you want to cheat with.
write a list and let me see..;)

Chocolate! Jaffa cakes, salt and vinegar crisps :p

Carla you having me on?? is that all.. lol bless ya im not saying for you to go off plan or even attempt to eat any of these naughty, greasy, fatty, yucky, sweet tasting , high caloire foods at all...!

Go to your room and try on some of your new clothing... then tell me if them jaffa cakes, chocolate, crisps are worth 'cheating' for..!

Plus spending £40+ on CD would'nt be wise.. you will be on WW soon and you can enjoy them foods in moderation..
xx

*Shanny* said:
Carla you having me on?? is that all.. lol bless ya im not saying for you to go off plan or even attempt to eat any of these naughty, greasy, fatty, yucky, sweet tasting , high caloire foods at all...!

Go to your room and try on some of your new clothing... then tell me if them jaffa cakes, chocolate, crisps are worth 'cheating' for..!

Plus spending £40+ on CD would'nt be wise.. you will be on WW soon and you can enjoy them foods in moderation..
xx

I know, you're right Shanny. I tried on loads of clothes last night and it did help. It would be stupid to give in now after 8 weeks and only a few weeks away from coming off CD. I don't want to give up though, I'm just really struggling wanting a treat to make me feel better, even though I know it will make me feel worse! X

*Shanny* said:
what is your goal weight with CD?

9.2 then if I still need to lose more I'll do it with WW and training, I've got enough CD for 2 more weeks 810 after this & two weeks 1000

Aww. Thanks Shanny. It means a lot. I'm so glad I've got such amazing support. Hopefully the wobble is ovet now. Feel a bit better. Though the chocolate did go right up to my mouth but I couldn't do it. Thank god. Hate bank holiday weekends!! :(

OH is hungover and dozing on the couch, that'll be all he does for the day 8( & it's pouring down :( so looks like just a boring day in. Have a lovely day hon x

Ive just read through your entire posts, very inspirational! I have first cd consultation tomoz!

Tano said:
Ive just read through your entire posts, very inspirational! I have first cd consultation tomoz!

Thanks Tano :) good luck for tomorrow!

Afternoon gorgeous!

This is going to sound uncharacteristically mean and nasty of me - but it will catch up with those people. And then next week, they'll be posting, "I just don't understand it - why aren't the scales moving?" :rolleyes:

No one gets away with cheating. It might not show up this week cos they might've been due for a big loss week anyway - you know how that goes. But it'll show up next week...

You really want to cheat?? tell me what food's you want to cheat with.
write a list and let me see..;)

Interesting. Crunchy angry foods. You sure you're not still narked with OH? :) Or is it just the weather? It is pretty cr*p, considering it's nearly June. Typical Bank Holiday stuff, I s'pose.

Hunni - you've done so incredibly, amazingly well and we're all so proud of you! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're the poster girl for how this diet should be done! No cheating, no whining (well, hardly any compared to most... ;))

Hope you have a nice evening!

:clap: :clap: :clap: You're the poster girl for how this diet should be done! No cheating, no whining (well, hardly any compared to most... ;))

Hell YEAH.. i 100% back and agree with Lovely Lily..... Hope your day is getting easier for you sweetie.xx:):):):)

Back