My Before, During and After Thread!

Aww. Thanks Shanny. It means a lot. I'm so glad I've got such amazing support. Hopefully the wobble is ovet now. Feel a bit better. Though the chocolate did go right up to my mouth but I couldn't do it. Thank god. Hate bank holiday weekends!! :(
Wow....back from the brink. Good girl.

It was a teeny wobble...I agree with Lily about you being the poster girl. You are uber positive Carla....having a day when you get a bit cheesed off and let some chocolate loom a bit close to your gob is totally natural.

Did you know that whenever I feel hungry, I think 'Carla always feels hungry and she pushes through'. Your attitude consoles me so much. Also, the banter between you, the lovely Shanny and the delicious Lily is just amazing......this is real, powerful stuff.

Mwah xxxx

Aww guys :) I loves you lots and lots, thanks for being there xx

We love you lots too xxxx

Interesting. Crunchy angry foods. You sure you're not still narked with OH? :)

QUOTE]

Yes, I was, he went to a friend's birthday barbecue, said he wasn't going to be later but rolled in at 1 (which is fair enough, not going to have a go over that) said he'd gone into town, lost his friends & got into a fight (apparently wasn't his fault, some young lad took a pop at him). :mad: I was so annoyed!! Why didn't he just come home when his friends disappeared? He can hold his own but when young lads are in big gangs you never know what could happen!! Grr! I know he wasn't up to anything, I trust him 110% that way.

Then, he started trying it on, it was about 2.00 at this point & why he'd think I'd want to be bothering with a drunk oaf stinking of stale beer at that time I don't know! :8855:

We take turns getting up with DS so I was getting up with him Monday, he gets up about 7.00 so I have absolutely no inclanation to be having funny business at that time that, lets face it, lasts forever when your man's had a drink! We've been together 10 years, but he still tries every time!

Anyway, I tried to be nice & said I was tired but he he took offence, told me to 'eff of with your new man then you slapper' :eek: stormed off into the spare room and slammed the door so hard I'm surprised it didn't break.

I was soooo angry that he did that whilst DS was asleep, I couldn't believe he didn't wake up.

I had it out with him the next day, he's insecure at my weight loss I think, I asked why he is always nasty when he's drunk & he apologised. I never go ANYWHERE so I'd like to know where this new man's hiding!

So, that's the long story of why I was so pissed off yesterday. I'm getting a new pair of River Island jeans out of him when I get to goal though :p

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm feeling tons better today, back on track, back to normal. I hate bank holidays!!!! That's the worst time for me.

Was going to come to work on my bike but chickened out & now I'm dead annoyed with myself! I've gotten lazy doing no training, I must pick it straight back up when I come off CD. I don't want to start retaining water & slowing my losses down though whilst I'm only doing it for a few more weeks.

Been thinking about body image a lot this weekend. I'm feeling like my legs & arms are too muscular & bulky now & want to lean out a bit. What that means in regards to weight training after CD I don't know. The bits that bother me are my belly & bum, I would love to lose the last little bit from there, if only it worked like that! But I've bought loads of new clothes in size 10 & I don't want them to be too big, this is hard!!

Hi Carla,

Just skimmed through your diary - you really are the poster girl for making CD work the way the books say it should.

I hope you have a good week.

Mel

What a lovely thing to say, thank you so much Mel, hope you have a lovely week too xx

carla i think our OH's are long lost twins everything you described sounds oh so familiar.hope your feeling ok today sweety.:)xx

Lol, men eh? Who'd have em ;) i'm great today thanks hon, thick skinned me :D

Interesting. Crunchy angry foods. You sure you're not still narked with OH? :)

Yes, I was, he went to a friend's birthday barbecue, said he wasn't going to be later but rolled in at 1 (which is fair enough, not going to have a go over that) said he'd gone into town, lost his friends & got into a fight (apparently wasn't his fault, some young lad took a pop at him). :mad: I was so annoyed!! Why didn't he just come home when his friends disappeared? He can hold his own but when young lads are in big gangs you never know what could happen!! Grr! I know he wasn't up to anything, I trust him 110% that way.

Then, he started trying it on, it was about 2.00 at this point & why he'd think I'd want to be bothering with a drunk oaf stinking of stale beer at that time I don't know! :8855:

We take turns getting up with DS so I was getting up with him Monday, he gets up about 7.00 so I have absolutely no inclanation to be having funny business at that time that, lets face it, lasts forever when your man's had a drink! We've been together 10 years, but he still tries every time!

Anyway, I tried to be nice & said I was tired but he he took offence, told me to 'eff of with your new man then you slapper' :eek: stormed off into the spare room and slammed the door so hard I'm surprised it didn't break.

I was soooo angry that he did that whilst DS was asleep, I couldn't believe he didn't wake up.

I had it out with him the next day, he's insecure at my weight loss I think, I asked why he is always nasty when he's drunk & he apologised. I never go ANYWHERE so I'd like to know where this new man's hiding!

So, that's the long story of why I was so pissed off yesterday. I'm getting a new pair of River Island jeans out of him when I get to goal though :p

He obviously is quite worried that you're going to clear off with another man, isn't he? I wonder what that's all about? I guess it's not only your spectacular weight loss that's getting to him - it's the fact your confidence has taken quite a boost. He got used to having you the way you were, I suppose. Is he into fitness at all? Are there things you can do together (seeing as you never get to go out!)?

Hey ho. :hug99:

Glad you've had a better day, anyway! :)

He's always been like that Lily, I was his first proper girlfriend though, i'm used to it now :) he plays semi prof football, he likes taking ds out for long walks... to be honest we don't have much in common! X

Blooming heck lady...fun and games in the CP Palace :( It is hard on them when they see us emerging and kind of holding ourselves differently. Subtle changes in the way we walk, talk and carry ourselves can play havoc with their self esteem. Having said that I would have gone ape with him. You still angry? Xxx

Na Jo, like I said, i'm used to his fun and games, lol ;)

Good morning sweetie..xx

Morning honey bunch!! How are you today? xx :D

Had a busy morning, new shift rotas in work (not for me) so I've been emailing them out like a mad woman, having people coming pestering me to send them quicker, lol!

Came in on my bike this morning, LOVED IT!! Really missed doing it AND.. guys, AND!! I rode all the way without stopping, before I started CD when I was 'fitter' I couldn't ride up the big hill just near work without stopping but I did it this morning nearly 2 stones lighter, wooohooo!!! :winner: felt amazing :D was walking like Mr Soft afterwards but still :p

Going home on my bike tonight, there's another big hill on the way back but it's not as long as the one this morning (steeper though) but I'll do it!

A bit scared of retaining water at weigh in this week but there's nothing I can do about it now ;)

Went to Matalan last night, got myself 2 pairs of cropped combats, 2 pairs of cropped yoga pants & some cropped jeans (do you see a pattern? :p)

Then got home & my Tesco stuff had come, one of the playsuits looked awful, the other was lovely, SO wasn't keen on the colour but it will be fine with fake tan, one dress was OOS so they took it off, grr! And the other dress wasn't that nice so I'll be taking 1 dress & 1 playsuit back tomorrow, which will mean I haven't spent that much really, yay. :D

So I've got a whole new wardrobe pretty much! I just need a couple of pairs of jeans & some pretty dresses for going out & I reckon I'm sorted! I'll have to take some more pics now I've got tanned up last night :D I know it's an optical illusion but I feel slimmer with a tan!

My BFF is over from Cleethorpes at the weekend, so I'm hoping to meet up with her, haven't seen her for a few years :eek: long overdue.

My BIL's Mum rang last night at 10.30, really weird! Asking me to text him as he hasn't got my new number (they are in Egypt) thought that they might have needed me to go on the net to check flights or something but they wanted us to go out on Friday as they have got a babysitter, all that fuss for that!! :rolleyes:

I told him I'm on CD & can't drink & SO is working Sat anyway, he said 'It's not an excuse, sort it!' :eek: and I said give us some notice & we'll arrange a proper night out but not heard back so he's probably sulking!

I can't wait to go out now I've dropped weight, but I still need notice! :p

Hope everyone has a fantastic day :D:D

Hi Carla,

Sounds like some successful shopping. I bought two pair of cropped trousers today, too. We get a warm day and the optomism sets in, eh?

Mel

Back