My Before, During and After Thread!

LOL! I missed my chicken & bar to try to compensate, not liking my attitude to eating at the moment, binging & starving, Not good at all.

35p! Be rude not to ;)

Hope you have a good day hon xx

Aw lady. You have been sooooo committed. I reckon houbara just testing your new boundaries. I personally don't think you should punish yourself....food is bound to be an amazing, new adventure for you and your taste buds right now.

Don't panic, pet.

Xxx

Houbara? Is this an ipad invented phrase? ;) lol. It's a bit scary but then I had a shower (normally have baths) and could feel my obliques and toned back so that was a nice boost :) I'll get there, certainly not going to go back!!!! Even if I do turn into crazy calorie counting lady :D hope you had a good day hon xx

Houbara? Is this an ipad invented phrase? ;) lol. It's a bit scary but then I had a shower (normally have baths) and could feel my obliques and toned back so that was a nice boost :) I'll get there, certainly not going to go back!!!! Even if I do turn into crazy calorie counting lady :D hope you had a good day hon xx

Me iPad talks some sheight I tell you!! Yeah, enjoy your lovely shape. It will be your motivation. I know you won't go back....food is going to feel a bit naughty and special for a while is all xxx

Lol! Aww, I love you Jo. Thanks for being there xx

Love you too Carla. How are you today?

xx

Morning Jo :) My head's gone. I'm wallowing in a pit of despair, lol!

SO! I'm going to claw myself out, fight against it, reasons to be positive;

1 - I'm a size 10!!!! This is what I wanted, I feel good & look good.
2 - I have already reached my original target of 9.7 (on my scales in the morning) I said last week that I felt it was enough, no more punishing or pushing myself to reach 9.2 when some of my clothes are big already, I need to stop fixating on the scales, scales are unimportant. I need to enjoy my new body instead of being terrified of putting weight back on & jumping on them 3 x a day.
3 - I need to stop eating chocolate obessively & skipping packs to compensate for the calories. This isn't healthy and isn't doing my head any good. Chocolate can wait til I'm on WW.
4 - It's only 9 more days of CD restriction then I'm on WW, the light at the end of the tunnel is there, I can see it, must stop self sabotaging!
5 - I can start training again on Thursday, endorphins yay!!

I think I've gone like this because I have CD packs to use up & no money to buy proper WW food til next friday, so I'm feeling trapped, I always felt like it was a choice before and was fine, this is what's making it difficult for me.

GAH! Why won't my brain comply, I've gone all crazy & I don't like it.

Morning Jo :) My head's gone. I'm wallowing in a pit of despair, lol!

No! No no no! :hug99:

SO! I'm going to claw myself out, fight against it...

Phew! :happy096:

I think I've gone like this because I have CD packs to use up & no money to buy proper WW food til next friday, so I'm feeling trapped, I always felt like it was a choice before and was fine, this is what's making it difficult for me.

GAH! Why won't my brain comply, I've gone all crazy & I don't like it.

Can't provide you with any solutions as such, but I can tell you that you're not going nuts. Everybody who's about to come off Cambridge - that's if they're planning to and don't just fall off - has this struggle. It happens to just about everyone when they've planned a break from the diet to go on holiday, for example. Everyone thinks that they'll just do the diet as normal, right up to the day before they go... :rolleyes:

But most people don't manage that. It's almost like some part of your brain has started the party early. Woo hoo - no more shakes! Let's have some of that stuff we haven't had for weeks!

What I will tell you, in my best telling off voice, is that when you blip and eat chocolate, you must, absolutely must, still have your chicken and the rest of your shakes if you haven't had them. Otherwise, you're something like 90% certain to blip again. Not tricky to work out why. Your body wants that protein. You gave it chocolate. It still wants the protein! It'll decide that you're no fun and lower your metabolic rate to conserve energy.

Okay? :copon:

{{{hugs}}} (cos I can't do tough love!)

Thanks Lily, the voice of reason! <3

Hi Carla,

I know how you feel... and I am having to fight off the binge monster myself big time with this 810/1000. And, I have been using the packs (1 to 2 a day) since January and I am thinking that I'll finish up what I have -- and maybe get enough to do 810/1000 until the first week in July, and then I might go back to Rosemary Conley. I'll do the South Beach plan, but I'll get the fitness class and be weighed. I need to be held to account.

Mel

Hi Carla,

I know how you feel... and I am having to fight off the binge monster myself big time with this 810/1000. And, I have been using the packs (1 to 2 a day) since January and I am thinking that I'll finish up what I have -- and maybe get enough to do 810/1000 until the first week in July, and then I might go back to Rosemary Conley. I'll do the South Beach plan, but I'll get the fitness class and be weighed. I need to be held to account.

Mel

Isn't it odd Mel? When CD is going well it's fantastic, bestest diet ever! But then once your head decides it's had enough it's torture! It's unsustainable I reckon once that happens, you can try to get back inot it all you want but it will never happen! I'd better keep the weight off then I never consider coming back again!

My biggest mistake was buying £170 worth of stuff so I 'had' to do it. Kiss of death for me. Ah well. What can you do?! :p

Happy Carla, back in da houuuuuuse :D:D

Been shopping for a dress this morning for OH's 30th round Manchester next Saturday, Mum treated me to a lovely polka dot tea dress & I got a lovely dress from H&M with black lipstick prints, looks like leopard print from a distance, really pretty! Also got some Bridget Jones knickers from Primarni, they are crackers! My pants are falling off me, lol! £5 each :D and some lovely gold style accessories from there too. Yay, I love shopping me :D and got a skinny white choc mocha from Starbucks sans whipped cream, sooo good.

AND! I've decided to get married in 2013! My big sister is in Mexico ATM and I'm green with envy! I want DS to have a great holiday & it's only an extra £1000 to get married so why not? It will only be £1000 max for a labour club type party when we come home, just DJ, Buffet & cake right? I've been with OH for 10 years so we need to be doing or I'll be all old & stuff :p And it will give me something other than food to obsess about ;)

WI tonight, might be a gain but although I haven't stuck to plan I haven't eaten enough for it to be fat gained (am being rational here) so it will be what it is & I'll deal with it. 1000 tomorrow, new start. Will try to stay sane until WW the week after.

Thanks again ladies for your support, you're always here when I need you, and I won't forget it xxxx

AND! I've decided to get married in 2013!

Errrrm... have you told OH or is this what you are giving him for his birthday! ;)

How cool is that. DS can be Best Mini-Man!

Mel

Errrrm... have you told OH or is this what you are giving him for his birthday! ;)

How cool is that. DS can be Best Mini-Man!

Mel

LOL! No, we've discussed it, but always been an issue with money, however, if I knuckle down & stop frittering away all my money I can afford to save £3500 for then, which will pay for the holiday for the 3 of us (2 weeks in Mexico) and he can cover the rest :D

Yes, DS will look so cute :D bless him!

Best Wishes!!! Now, you can change your diary title to Carla's Wedding Countdown or Cuenta atrás de la boda de Carla!

Mel

Hello missy I like the sound of your plans.. 2013 will be a very exciting year for you..!

Hope weigh in goes well for ya, let me know x

LOL! I like it Mel, I think 2 years is a bit early to start yet, even for lil' ol' obsessive me :8855:

And totally unrelated, but for anyone that wants to kill time, this blog is the funniest thing on the Internet. For cereals!

Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

Though the cake story is my favourite. And the skeleton man. And Kenny Loggins!!! Hilarious!

And here too Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

Though it did take me a while to adjust to the lol speak, me being a grammar nazi and all.

And this is very funny (sorry for the bad language in the name, maybe MM will censor it.

Funny Parenting Photos Blog: Sh*t My Kids Ruined

I'd forgot about this one

Epic Fail Funny Videos and Funny Pictures

Go forth and procrastinate :D

WI, lost a pound!! Surprised and very happy. No more silliness now. Will rid the house of rubbish start training again and 1000 tomorrow, yay! Reached my original goal of 9.7 :D

So good!!! 9.7lb is a golden goal isnt it!

Well done Carla - now you also have a motivator for maintaining, mexico wedding style!

LOL! I like it Mel, I think 2 years is a bit early to start yet, even for lil' ol' obsessive me :8855:

And totally unrelated, but for anyone that wants to kill time, this blog is the funniest thing on the Internet. For cereals!

Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

Though the cake story is my favourite. And the skeleton man. And Kenny Loggins!!! Hilarious!

And here too Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

Though it did take me a while to adjust to the lol speak, me being a grammar nazi and all.

And this is very funny (sorry for the bad language in the name, maybe MM will censor it.

Funny Parenting Photos Blog: Sh*t My Kids Ruined

I'd forgot about this one

Epic Fail Funny Videos and Funny Pictures

Go forth and procrastinate :D

yay some more websites to waste time on when im meant to be cleaning, lol

heres one of my faves
Funny Pictures at WalMart

and another
Texts From Last Night

congrats hun on getting to goal

Thank you Bettie :D Yes, defo, having a size 10 wedding dress is a perfect motivator! :) 9.7 has a nice ring to it don't you think? ;)

Thanks Claire, will have to check those out! I forgot to put failbook on, with people's dodgy facebook posts. Some corkers on there :D

Back