My Before, During and After Thread!

Jillian has conditioned me to crave pain ;)

Okay, Carla. This is just plain WRONG!

you waste good chocolate by dumping it in weetabix? geez shanny

Spot on, Claire. You are 100% right. Chocolate needs nothing except someone to savour it! ;)

Mel

Hello lady!!

9stone 7 AND a wedding on the cards.....blimey, look who turned a corner this week??!!

I saw Lily's response to your wranglings with coming back into the food arena....it is totally an adventure, but a painful one.

You will leave the feelings of confusion behind you soon....and learn what give and take really means for you. It is a tough road to walk....

I am not looking forward to it somehow....maybe that explains why I keep having random snacks to slow me down. Lol.

How was the weetabix this morning? Or did you have porridge? I am so impressed with you.

Your new outfits sound fab too :) pleased you have some pants that fit xxxx

Hey Jo! Aww thanks hon, I love the support lady xx

I had porridge, was lovely :D I think the weetabix wasn't as nice with only having 150ml skimmed milk, much nicer with semi! Yes, feel loads better after reading Gillian riley, still had lapses, none yesterday but had a few little treats today, nothing major though, I might have lost the battle today but I'll win the war!

In other news, went to my Dad's grave and saw a woman in a wheelchair having her hair cut.. With a pair of kitchen scissors no less! lololol how many people can say they've seen that!! And my OH saw it too, so I defo wasn't hallucinating! :p

Just had chicken curry for tea, home made green pepper, onions, garlic, spices, tin of tomatoes, stuffed! 60g of rice is too much, had to throw loads in the bin and still look like I'm 6 months gone with a little carb baby, lol! Got half the curry for tomorrow yum yum! Hope you all had a lovely day xx

Oops, no wonder 60g was too much, just checked the book and should have been 40!

Oops, no wonder 60g was too much, just checked the book and should have been 40!

Aye but your body told you. Curry sounds yummy. Mmm hmmm hmmmmmm!!

I had a tandoori mixed grill last night and really enjoyed it.

Was that lady having her hair cut in the graveyard???

Sounds like you are getting a nice perspective on things. And well done for binning the rice.... I would have scoffed it!! Xxx

MissyJo said:
Aye but your body told you. Curry sounds yummy. Mmm hmmm hmmmmmm!!

I had a tandoori mixed grill last night and really enjoyed it.
Ooh, that sounds lovely!! Well done for avoiding the naan, chips and poppadoms!
Was that lady having her hair cut in the graveyard???
Yep! Out on the grass in the wind. Can't get over it!
Sounds like you are getting a nice perspective on things. And well done for binning the rice.... I would have scoffed it!! Xxx
Thanks hon :) I physically couldn't have eaten it. I forced a few last mouthfuls in because it was so good :(

Next Sunday Shanny, doing it online I think. But I've already planned my meals, obsessed much?! And lol, I honestly thought it was 60! I bet I threw that 20g away! Xx

Hi Carla,

BIG CREDIT for listening to your body and binning that excess rice.

Why on-line? I find that I do better if I have to show up and someone else weighs me.

Mel

Hi Carla,

BIG CREDIT for listening to your body and binning that excess rice.

Why on-line? I find that I do better if I have to show up and someone else weighs me.

Mel

Thanks Mel :D I did 20 mins of yoga, OH didn't take DS out to give me peace so it's all I could manage.

I don't like the groups to be honest, I don't like committing to going every week, iof I'm too busy it's a pain, plus there are always those old women that have been going for donkeys years and all know eachother and treat it as their personal social event, I feel like the odd one out, just not my cup of tea!

I'm dead annoyed with myself, DS was a little swine this morning, was in a bad mood from the get go & wouldn't hold my hand crossing the busy roads & I had to literally drag him across the busiest, he just flops to the floor, all 2st 12lbs of him! argh!!

Put me in a foul mood & I went and bought a dairy milk and troughed it. It didn't make me feel better, I knew it wouldn't but I just wanted to, I don't know, punish someone? (myself because I couldn't punish anyone else) because I was hacked off.

Really didn't enjoy it. Should have binned it but my addictive eating demon was just saying get it down. Ugh. I know better than to do this!! Learning curve. I suppose it could have been worse, I could have got much more crap to eat. Defo don't want to do it again.

Going to try to do an hour dancing on the Wii tonight, DS permitting. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mel :D I did 20 mins of yoga, OH didn't take DS out to give me peace so it's all I could manage.

Still , 20 minutes is 20 minutes, well done!

I don't like the groups to be honest, I don't like committing to going every week, ...

yeah, but it keeps me from going into denial...

if I'm too busy it's a pain,

... but it keeps you on track...

plus there are always those old women that have been going for donkeys years and all know each other and treat it as their personal social event,

...hey, I'm old compared to you...

I feel like the odd one out, just not my cup of tea!

...actually, I get this. I try to join things like this with a friend, but it has been so hard to find someone to commit to working out, doing a diet club, etc. I'm on my own...

I'm dead annoyed with myself, DS was a little swine this morning, was in a bad mood from the get go & wouldn't hold my hand crossing the busy roads & I had to literally drag him across the busiest, he just flops to the floor, all 2st 12lbs of him! argh!!

...I remember those days well. Actually, my DS (who is 20) was a right pain this morning. I insisted that we take his little car through the car wash as there was bird poop all down one side (and had been for weeks). He moaned about that -- as he is busy studying -- (and I was paying) and then when it did not come off and I said it'll need to be scrubbed off when get home... he said, "I don't have time to this today, I have two chapters to read before class tonight." And, I said, "Then, I guess once I fix your lunch and wash your laundry, I'll have to do it." He was, "Whatever."

Put me in a foul mood & I went and bought a dairy milk and troughed it. It didn't make me feel better, I knew it wouldn't but I just wanted to, I don't know, punish someone? (myself because I couldn't punish anyone else) because I was hacked off.

Sounds about right... now, we know why some species eat their young!

Really didn't enjoy it. Should have binned it but my addictive eating demon was just saying get it down. Ugh. I know better than to do this!! Learning curve. Credit!

I suppose it could have been worse, I could have got much more crap to eat. Defo don't want to do it again. Credit!

Going to try to do an hour dancing on the Wii tonight, DS permitting. :rolleyes:

Then you'll burn it off, anyway.

I hope things go a bit better for the rest of this week.

Aww, thanks so much for that Mel, I needed it! :hug99:

Yeah, so true that a woman's work is never done. Men don't know they're born!!

Isn't it weird, you fixate on dieting so much, you think that once you get to goal you'll be happy all the time and never be down, lol. You just get other things to stress about. Such is life! :rolleyes:

while i appreciate eating your own young seems like a good idea at the time, im not sure its cambridge approved mel, lol

sumayyah said:
while i appreciate eating your own young seems like a good idea at the time, im not sure its cambridge approved mel, lol

It's protein isn't it? Not even on 810? ;)

Did my hour on the wii, got a good sweat going :D defo burned off the chocolate anyway! Had the rest of the curry with 40g of rice :p much less! Lol. Hope everyone had a good day xx

Good lass!! Sounds as though you are winning the battle!

It is ultimately like a balancing act isn't it? Give a little here, take a little there.

While you are focussing on the scales, don't forget to catch sight of your beautiful, slim self in the mirror, beautiful girl.

Have a great day

xxx

Aww, thanks Jo, made me smile :)

Did well last night, told myself I could have a ww rich toffee bar & hot chocolate if I wanted it but I didn't :D

Feeling good today, hope everyone has a great day X

It's protein isn't it? Not even on 810? ;)

LOL... he is 5'10" and about 9 stone-ish. So, I think he'd be more fiber with alittle protein (nothing but skin, bones and his precious 6 pack!) He has time for the gym, but not chores.

Mel

Hi Clara,

Happy Summer Solstice! I hope you ahve a good day. Impressed with the fitness... I can never motivate myself to work out at home.

Mel

Thanks Mel, you too!

The trick is finding something you really enjoy, I love kickboxing, cycling and dancing but if you asked me to go running, yuck! :D

Back