My Before, During and After Thread!

well done carla ive finally caught up with your diary.what a read i didn't know id missed that much lol.so happy for you that your at goal brilliant news hun,and your getting married yay exciting.cant wait to see how ww goes let me know please if its a good plan.have a lovely evening you slimjim :)xxxx

Aww thanks MoF :) you're nearly the same weight as me Mrs!! I think Ww will be perfect for me, can't wait for a bit if freedom and variety! :)

Evening honey....have a lovely day tomorrow....seen you flitting around other diaries tonight. You make smile :) Nighty xxx

i hope i look half as good as you lovely lady when i reach goal.you should be so proud of what you have achieved just amazing :)xxx

CP youve done so well! Whenever I struggle, I read back through your diary haha :)

Aww, you guys are amazing! Thanks lovely ladies, I don't know where I'd be without your support xx

Had a good day today, been feeling really anxious around food all week, been proper binging, like shoveling food in without even wanting it :( but not over 1200 cals total for a day, skipping packs, that kind of thing. Feeling really strong impulses to eat chocolate and crap!

I feel like I've been depriving myself for so long, I was p*ssed off with having the same cottage cheese salad every day for the last 3 months almost! and that's why I've been binging, because my head is preparing for famine again and thoroughly fed up, even though I would never do CD again. Much as it has gotten me to goal and been a fantastic diet, I'm not mentally strong enough to go back! I have been enjoying my 1000 plan teas, but I hadn't had an actual 'meal' of something off plan.

So, this week I decided I would go to Starbucks today at dinner time & treat myself to a skimmed milk mocha with hazlenut syrup, a petite white choc rasperry cake & a subway sandwich, not a binge, but a treat, and allowed myself to have everything I wanted and it was amazing. I really, really enjoyed it all (not like the binges where I didn't enjoy it & felt crap after) I felt satisfied and sort of calm after, like the anxiety has gone because I'm telling myself I'm not depriving myself anymore, I can have whatever I want, as long as it's balanced with healthy food and exercise. I can go into town once a month and get whatever I want :D

Hopefully this feeling will stay, my head's been a bit of a mess the last few weeks and I just want to feel calm & relaxed around food as I'd been feeling worse than when I was 2 stones heavier!

Man, this head work is hard! :p Hope everyone has had a good day :D

TMI Warning!!

I nearly forgot, but it's an HALLELUJAH moment :D

I'm back to pooping again, yaaaaay!!! No more dulcolax, blood sweat & tears for me!! Oh, it's so nice, like a luxury, LMAO! :8855:

congratulations on the pooping coral, lmao

Thanks Mel, you too!

The trick is finding something you really enjoy, I love kickboxing, cycling and dancing but if you asked me to go running, yuck! :D

LOL on the running.

I always say that I would only run if I was being chased by someone with a big stick. And, if I thought I could kick their a$$, I would rather fight than flight! ;) Maybe kickboxing would ensure that I would NEVER have to run!

Double LOL on the TMI... but congrats!

Ha ha! Sounds about right Mel :D

Thanks, never been as regular in my life!! :p

Hello there!!

Just catching up. I am impressed with your well-considered treat. You approached it exactly as you should and like you said it was not a binge.

All the best eating plans have an option for you to CHOOSE to take a walk on the dark side. The fact that we are able to make considered choices keeps us in it for the long game....

Good girl

So you don't fancy a run with me then?

I'd write more but train is wobbling all over :(

Xx

I think its because there is so much fuss made of being '100%' on CD that anything less is considered a failure especially where ketosis is concerned and used like a safety net. I think I had that way of thinking for so long it just took a bit of time and wobbles to get my head back into a normal food diet :)

Also found it hard having to use up the CD stuff and feeling trapped, and the rigidity of 1000, finding I'm hungrier due to the carbs but it's still only 50 cals worth of fruit a day where on another diet I'd be able to grab a banana and a yoghurt to tide me over.

And thanks Jo but no, I'll leave the running to you :p xxx

I'm a happy girl today! Going shopping tonight for all my foooooood! Starting WW sunday, woohoo :D

And going out tomorrow for OH's birthday. Food and drink, woot! :D although it's supposed to rain so don't know if I will be brave enough to wear my little tea dress :s

Did nearly 2 hrs training last night as OH took DS on an impromptu trip to the Trafford Centre, sweating like a pig I was, once I start I don't want to stop :D got on scales, am 9.7 so have put a few pounds of water/glycogen back as was 9.4 ob my scales in the morning a few weeks ago. I know I haven't eaten enough for it to be fat though, and I've trained nearly every day so just have to take it as it is and not stress :) plus my waist is down an inch

Well, hope everyone has a fab day, the housework is calling me :(

Heey Hun I didn't realise u have done sw in the past.. What days did u loose most of your weight with?

Your doing so well.. I'm happy for you, make sure we get to see a picture of you all done up with OH.. :) x

Thanks hon, will defo get some pics tomorrow :D

I did extra easy, to be honest it was a struggle and that's why it took 2 years! You don't learn portion control plus you can't eat for convenience without using all your sins, i.e no ready meals and eating tons of muller lights just because they are 'free' when I don't even like them! WW sounds loads better :)

Hope you're having a great Friday x

Thanks hon, will defo get some pics tomorrow :D

I did extra easy, to be honest it was a struggle and that's why it took 2 years! You don't learn portion control plus you can't eat for convenience without using all your sins, i.e no ready meals and eating tons of muller lights just because they are 'free' when I don't even like them! WW sounds loads better :)

Hope you're having a great Friday x
Yeah ww is a diet that fits in better I track the night before which works fine..!

I can't wait for 'sexy pictures ' loool so have u finished all your cd packets now ? X

Two to go! Think I might have them with milk for breakfast next 2 days or shake and a mousse tomorrow to line my stomach before the alcohol :D

We'll do great on WW Shanny ;)

*Shanny* said:
Yeah ww is a diet that fits in better I track the night before which works fine..!

You can have anything you want too, not stuff thats 'free'

And, you can use activity points if you fancy something extra :D

Aw, I love that you're so excited about switching to WW. :D :D I think you're going to do fab. :clap:

You've done so well, hunni. Really proud of you! Now - you're not planning on deserting us here on the Cambridge bit of the forum, are you? :cry:

Back