My Befores and Afters - 81lbs lost forever

Hi Guys!

So after a relatively long sabbatical of 4 months I am back here again. I spent my summer in NY working at a summer camp (again, this is my third year doing it) and I had absolutely no choice over my food. To be honest though, I didn't even care, I just had what I wanted to eat, and consequently I've come back home a little bit heavier. Didn't realize that I'd put that much on, although my trousers are certainly tighter!

So, I am back here, totally on it for the next few weeks before I start my new life in the states. Had my final US embassy appointment today and was approved my visa, so I am moving to NYC for at least the next 3 years from September 21st. So excited.

So I am now 13 stone 4, as of the scales this morning. Which is a little bit away from my low of 11 stone 8. I am going back on to the Weight Watchers Discover plan - it worked before and it will work again. And this time I am completely in control! :)

Wow you looks so different well done! xx

Awesome job bro'! man i guess weight watchers is no joke i thought it was all hype might just join didn't think it be possible to lose that much on the time you had.

So guys.
I'm BACK! :)

The move to America went really well. Even though I've recently found a nice charming man to call my Boyfriend who lives in England. Which kind of sucks. But God bless Skype.

So I've put on a few pounds since going to America. Nothing drastic, just not feeling as good as I used to, and some of my clothes are getting tighter. So I'm back trying to lose weight. Back on Weight Watchers Discover Points.

Follow my diary in the Silver Diary section! :)

B xx

Aww, thanks. Xx

Wow - totally amazing!! Well done!!

Thanks very much everyone!
xxx

Still 'honking'!

Wow at your piccies! I'm sure you'l manage to lose the bit that you've put on - you've done so amazingly already :)

Thanks! I'm trying, I'm trying. Coming back on here has helped loads with willpower at least!

Back