My belly is strange

Maria22

Morning peeps!!
My belly is alive!!!! Literally! I'm lying on my bed waiting for my creams to absorbe and I'm watching it beat just like a heartbeat just above my belly button. I can feel it if I put my hand on it and if
I lie on it or leaning over something it's always beating away never noticed it till I lost weight (carried a lot on belly) it's been like it a while just never got time to go docs just to ask if I'm normal. Anyone noticed how losing weight bring strange things?? Xx

Mine is the same! I think/hope it's normal lol. Just think it's a pules if that helps at all.xx

I think it's normal seems though theres two of us! Lol! And there is a pulse point near there maybe ours are a little bit pronounced xxx

Sometimes I feel like that too. When I lay in bed at night and I'm still I can feel it. Feels like it did in pregnancy when you just start to feel a baby wriggling about. so weird.

Bobbi said:
Sometimes I feel like that too. When I lay in bed at night and I'm still I can feel it. Feels like it did in pregnancy when you just start to feel a baby wriggling about. so weird.

Definitely hit the baby wiggle feeling but its not and it's only been since having my little one and losing some weight !!! Xxx

I am male and I now have this after shifting quite a bit of weight. Never use to notice it, but now when I lay down I can see it beating.

Its the point where your main artery splits to both legs. It shows if you have a strong pulse. Pretty common.

If you have a pulsating bulge though I would go to doctors as it can be an early sign of an aneurysm.

This is perfectly normal hun. I sometimes get it, I've had to remind myself I'm not pregnant..feels weird :)

Hiya, Don't worry it's normal. It is your main aorta (the biggest in the body) it is the main traffic for your blood to pass from your heart to around the rest of your body. The red one.
that's why you can feel your pulse there. (ps I am a nurse, not just a geek !!! haha xXx
images

Back