My big box of Joe's Sausages has just arrived!!

Hi I joined SW last night and have just bee reading this post and guess what...... I have just ordered a load of sausages, some bacon and burgers :)

Out of interest it doesn't say if the bacon is syn free but assume on a red day it is as it's lean with no fat??? Can anyone confirm that???

Thanks!
x

I think about how much my hubby and I used to spend on just one takeaway- it wouldn't be unusual for us to spend £40 in one go! Even £20 on one takeaway is half what my whole order cost me for about 90 quality items which can be converted into a meal fairly cheaply buy adding things like pasta, rice, potato, veggies!X

Same here!! thats the same as a sarnie and a bottle of juice at tesco! per pack!

Hi I joined SW last night and have just bee reading this post and guess what...... I have just ordered a load of sausages, some bacon and burgers :)

Out of interest it doesn't say if the bacon is syn free but assume on a red day it is as it's lean with no fat??? Can anyone confirm that???

Thanks!
x

Its will be syn free on red and EE if there is no visable fat!

Yes I have a pack right infront of me and it's Extra lean with negligable fat on it! Just tiny weeny little white specs on it in places!XXX

Back