Total Solution My big fat exante diary

Hiya all I'm Kelly and I'm 34 I have a hubby to be and a 4 yr old son I'm getting married 30th July 2015 and we are flying to Australia the day after we get married
I have done exante once before and I lost almost 3 stone so I know I can do this my sister had some packs to get me started off and my order will be here tomorrow :), so I started yesterday at 16-1.5 :-( I would like to be 13 for my wedding I've just had my last pack I had a chic orange bar and a glass of coke zero think I'll have a nice bath and bed the only way I know how to get through the first week! I have the beginning of a carb withdrawal headache and will need to get some Leto stir as I don't have same side effects of kerosine as other people do! Thanks for poppin by xxx

Hi Kelly, best of luck on your journey to your wedding. Exciting times :) that goal is very achievable. Honeymoon sounds fabulous. Hope getting to ketosis isn't too bad for you.

Welcome Kelly :) What a wonderful incentive you have to lose the weight. Good luck! :)

Hello Kelly, and a warm welcome. You'll lose lots of weight between now and July, and your reason for losing it is a fantastic incentive. All the very best x

Thank you ladies! Day 3 soho I had a berry bar this morning bit unusual in taste and texture but ok then I filled up on water coffee and coke zero I have just had 2 packs as I'd had nothing else all day I had my fave banana shake and a raspberry and white cho bar mmmm lovely my box of delights was delivered earlier so I have plenty of shakes and bars, getting into ketosis isn't too bad this time round maybe because my goal will be my wedding dress and honeymoon who knows I had a couple of slight headaches and woke up in the middle of the night with the most awful taste In my mouth and I can't get warm! I'm sat here dithering! Off to give notice tomorrow at the registry office ? and pay our wedding bill! Xx

You're getting into the swim of it. Once you're properly in ketosis it will be (mostly) a breeze. I love Exante LOL x

I don't have an individual diary. I 'guest' mostly on those kept by GreenEyedGirl and Isis. I might start one of my own once I'm back on TS and losing weight regularly x

Not been around for a couple of days but still on plan although I have been having a couple of slices of ham in the evening but that's all I did have a couple of whiskys last night I know I know it's probably kicked me out of ketosis but it was either that or kill somebody I've been quite stressed! Hope your all good! Xx

Great to hear you're doing well, hope those whiskeys didn't go straight to the head ;)
Wondering about that lately - would I be drunk on one glass of vino now! I'd be a very cheap date.

hi

i started on wednesday and we are starting at basically the same weigh so would be good to keep up with you and push each other along

how are you doing? im on day 3 and feeling quite motivated still but the weekend is coming so i have no illusions its not going to be a hard few days.

Sorry I've not been around much I've been mad busy making cakes and working and suffering a bit badly with depression at the min :-( still on plan though but the odd few days I've had a little ham and cheese just to keep me going or else I'd fall complete
Y off the wagon and not sure I could get back on wedding or no wedding :-( I'm also thinking of doing this till I've lost 1.5 St then going onto 5:2 using shakes for my fast days S I'll need to reintroduce food at one stage or another and don't want to do it just before wedding and have a little gain and feel uncomfortable in my dress if you know what I mean i booked a half days holiday off work today and a days holiday tomorrow and I'm a day off Thursday I'm hoping a few days break will lighten my mood a little :-( sorry I'm such a misery guts will catch up with other diaries in a little while xx

Great loss Kelly, you're well on the way now. Inching closer to the wedding and honeymoon ideal weight! Keep it going :) you're doing great.

Hi Kelly. Just reading through your diary, you can definitely achieve your target and you have a good incentive at the end of it. I agree with your idea of losing bulk of weight then using the packs as part of 5:2 diet, my biggest problem when doing this diet previously has been going straight back in to eating. I've over 6 stone to lose and hoping I can lose about 1/2 of it in 10 weeks (I have done this weight loss before) then start on 5:2 and I'm giving myself till Christmas to lose the rest. If I feel motivated I may carry on but I think it's best to just see how you feel a week at a time. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back