my birthday night out pic

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
i am so technically inadequate! cant work out how to get photos on or paste a link!

If you would like to see a pic of me on my birthday night out at 9st 10lbs (2 stone 9lbs lost) then please go to

www.photobox.co.uk/album/6664789

there are also some pics of my little one with his uncles and aunties in Turkey if you are wondering who they are!

Whooo is the number 86 (or was it 96) you? You look like a model and those boots make your legs look as though they go on for miles. So jealous :cry::cry::cry: but in a nice way.

yes its me ! thanks for your comments . Boots are excellent for extending the legs:D

Yep, you are officially hot!

JJJ you must be soooo chuffed you look absolutely amazing and, yes, your legs do go on forever!! Loving the outfit too, such an inspiration for those of us that are on the journey. Absolutely gorgeous, go girl!!

Georgie
xx

You look fab JJJ, you've done so well.

How tall are you if you dont mind me asking?

WOOWOO!!!!!

Simply stunning!

thanks everyone for your kind comments. I felt quite self conscious going out and still quite fat but gradually adjusting.

I'm 5ft 4

thanks everyone for your kind comments. I felt quite self conscious going out and still quite fat but gradually adjusting.

I'm 5ft 4

Well, take it from me, you're not 'quite fat' or even a teensy-weensy bit fat - you look amazing, and if I look anything like you at the end of my journey I'd be a very happy bunny!

Sharon
ps - your kid is gorgeous!! :)

xxx

You look gorgeous, they're lovely photos.

JJJ

You look absolutely amazing... I can't quite put the 2 people (the photo of you on your aviator and your birthday pic) together - you look so young holding your son...

What an attractive family you have in Turkey as well - you DS is beautiful...

Well done sweetie..

H xx

awwwww thanx for your lovely comments guys - they mean a lot. My confidence is returning slowly and your comments have really helped me on that journey - thankyou xxxx

Hannah - my in-laws are a good looking bunch aren't they?! All of them are gorgeous and the girls really slim. It's quite interesting when i visit because none of the girls have any food issues - they just eat normally and have such a healthy attitude to food. xx

Wow Jodie you look amazing!!!!!!!!!

i am so technically inadequate! cant work out how to get photos on or paste a link!

If you would like to see a pic of me on my birthday night out at 9st 10lbs (2 stone 9lbs lost) then please go to

Public Album

there are also some pics of my little one with his uncles and aunties in Turkey if you are wondering who they are!

you look lovely honey ...:D

Back