Step 1 Sole Source + My birthday meal coming up?

LetItGo

Hi everyone!

I have my birthday coming up and My family are taking me out for an Indian. I am not bothered about drinking alcohol but what happens if you have 1 night off? We will most likely go for an Indian and I think everyone deserves a treat on their birthday right??

How long have you been on the diet? I'd steer clear of anything too creamy. Do you think you'll get straight back on once you've had the meal?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

Hi Liz! This is my first week, and my birthday is the end of the month. I tend to steer clear of creamy stuff as I don't like it. Yes I will 100% get back on track. I am just wondering how much damage 1 evening will do??

Have the chicken tikka, no rice, no nan and don't eat the onions. This will keep you in ketosis. It's also delicious.

I'd agree with the above. I'm not sure your be into the diet enough to have a day off but that's just my opinion. They'll be plenty of birthdays and meals once your at target. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Forgot to say. I put on 3lb when u had a day off but wasn't fat, just water and was gone within 2 days. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Oh. What would you normally have in the Indian?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back