My Blood. Its Boiling.

Oooooh well done you for adding your targets! Its really good to see things in black and white isnt it? Or in your case red and white LOL!! The most amazing thing about LT is that it is possible to achieve our targets in such a short space of time! I know if I was still calorie counting or GI-ing I would probably have given up. I love the fact that LT just requires no thought LOL!

PS - love life is gooooooooooooood LOL, he is being really supportive, told him about the photoshoot and methinks he is quite excited about it!

It is great when your partners are supportive, mine was a waste of space, lol another reason for getting rid.

Ooohhh that great....its good that he has a reward in the waiting for all his support!! LOL!

It is great when your partners are supportive, mine was a waste of space, lol another reason for getting rid.

Yours sounds like my Ex....best thing I did was get rid! ...it was sooooo hard at the time...lost my house too and was left totally broke so I am thinking about you...You keep focussed on your boys and your goal - when you feel good about yourself...things will get so much better....sending you good vibes...Bea

I know I am really quite lucky - when we met 7 years ago I was a size 12/14, and not once has he said a single thing about me putting on weight, which I really do appreciate. Now every time I see him I'm just gaining in confidence and making more effort to look nice. I think he deserves this as much as I do!! Roll on November!

Thats so great......enjoy the rest of your weekend! (ps did you finish your kitchen painting??) I have a serious amount of house work to do and just sipping black tea and chatting to avoid it!!!! LOL

LOL! Yes, it only took half an hour as I only painted one wall and its Wickes Trade paint, so only needed one coat! I like that sort of painting :)

Hope you have a great Sunday too - I must get back out into the workshop I spose....

Back