My BMI is too HIGH weight loss diary..

Hi replied on your other thread but wanted to say that 11lbs is absolutely fantastic, I bet you couldn't believe it when you got on the scales! Hope I lose at least half of that this week.
Keep it up, you're doing great and well done on all the exercise.
xx

You sound so motivated and enthusiastic its great. Sounds like youre really enjoying WW :) I really do hope you have a good week.

Just one thing, Id maybe be cautious about aiming for such a high weight loss this week. 4lbs is a lot to lose (WW say you can expect to lose an average of 2lbs a week) especially when you had such a phenomenal loss last week. Personally I usually aim for 2 a week, that way if I manage more its a bonus ;)

I probably sound like a right old party pooper now lol but Id hate to see you lose any of your momentum for not reaching that kind of target. :)

Starlight, thanks, I know what you mean!! I would be very happy with 2lb or 3lb but aiming for 4lb keeps me motivated to keep tracking etc.. if I don't get 4lb I won't be devastated!!!

thanks Mini X

went swimming yesterday and going again today and tomorrow, weigh in tomorrow night!

Well done on all the swimming! Hope your wi goes well.
xx

heres hoping
haven't got on the scales
first ever for me!!!
would be thrilled with 3lb to get to a stone
well all will be revealed later!
WI at 7pm

yahoo lost 4.5lb
I am delighted
all my swimming and walking is definitely helping me:)

Just replied on your other thread, but well done you, you're having fantastic losses!
xx

Thanks girls
its great having the extra suport here:):):)

Bloody hell your doing fab.If you get time could you put down any of your menus.I think ive got the same to loose as you but my losses are low:cry::cry:

Back