My brother ate my lunch!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by summergurl, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

How sad am i getting upset over my brother eating half of the prawns i was meant to be having today!

It clearly had my name written on in black marker but yet he still had half of them. Now what?

I was guna have jacket potatoe with prawns and fromage frais. Don't know wht to have now.

I really HATE living in a house where i have to 'name' my stuff and its even worse cuz its family - they should just respect it ya know!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Send him to the shops quick-march to replace them! Cheeky git! After you making him a lovely cake and everything!

4. summergurl

No no not him - my younger brother! Well i say young, hes 15!
    Not the point though, they know at the minute i dont have much dollars so i told then what i have bought has to last me untill after my holiday. grrr

5. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Still old enough to know better!! Tell him to donate to your holiday fund to make up for it!

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Smack his arse and send him to bed....lol

7. summergurl

:rotflmao: Its ok, ive calmed down!!

To be fair he probably did me a favour, as iv just had my lunch and it has filled me nicely - had 50g prawns and 2 spoonfulls of f.f with paprika and an 8oz pot - so anymore and i reckon it would have been a waste! lol x

8. kered

kered Gold Member

Alls well that ends well.

9. summergurl

Indeed - the little bean knows hes done wrong though!! mwhahahahaa

10. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Ooooooo remindes me of when my mum took my fish!!! don't you just hate it?!

I remember when I was eating my lunch and some dick head helps himself to my cherry tomato, I swore at him like crazy!! LOL

11. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

omg how annoying!!!!