My brother ate my lunch!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
How sad am i getting upset over my brother eating half of the prawns i was meant to be having today!

It clearly had my name written on in black marker but yet he still had half of them. Now what?

I was guna have jacket potatoe with prawns and fromage frais. Don't know wht to have now.

I really HATE living in a house where i have to 'name' my stuff and its even worse cuz its family - they should just respect it ya know!

Send him to the shops quick-march to replace them! Cheeky git! After you making him a lovely cake and everything!

No no not him - my younger brother! Well i say young, hes 15!
Not the point though, they know at the minute i dont have much dollars so i told then what i have bought has to last me untill after my holiday. grrr

Still old enough to know better!! Tell him to donate to your holiday fund to make up for it!

:rotflmao: Its ok, ive calmed down!!

To be fair he probably did me a favour, as iv just had my lunch and it has filled me nicely - had 50g prawns and 2 spoonfulls of f.f with paprika and an 8oz pot - so anymore and i reckon it would have been a waste! lol x

Indeed - the little bean knows hes done wrong though!! mwhahahahaa

Ooooooo remindes me of when my mum took my fish!!! don't you just hate it?!

I remember when I was eating my lunch and some dick head helps himself to my cherry tomato, I swore at him like crazy!! LOL

Back