My calorie count and fitness log

Tano said:
Ahhhh that's amazing! I LOVE running!!! I'm a seasonal runner tho haha and now that suns out, I can't wait to get back out there x

Well I'm hoping it will turn me into one of those weirdos ;) who likes running. Have found that listening to audio books make it easier than just music. Distracts me from thinking too much about what I'm doing. Need to try out some podcasts to see what I like too x

I love my dubstep and drum n bass for running hahaha x

I find I just concentrate too much. How long is left. Counting my breathing etc. god I'm odd ;/

I love running :)

Kelsey said:
I love running :)

Me toooo in fact, I've added a 30 min run to my diary tomoz! All this talking about it has inspired me x

Tano said:
Me toooo in fact, I've added a 30 min run to my diary tomoz! All this talking about it has inspired me x

The weight will be falling off you I'm no time x

Rkmriddell said:
The weight will be falling off you I'm no time x

Pah! I wish!!! I've the heaviest I've been since November!!!

Had to change breakfast as some sod has eaten my muller :( had special k red berries instead :)

Tano said:
Pah! I wish!!! I've the heaviest I've been since November!!!

Yeah but you're finding your focus again and that is gonna push you through. I think it might all still be after effects of cd. I'm struggling to lose the weight and am being 100% x

Well today was going well until lunch time when I had a bag of chocolate covered peanuts! :/

Well I'm certainly going over my 1200 cal target today but I won't eat anything over 2000 cals. I had such a good day yesterday and don't know why I bloody ate those choc peanuts! They work out about 500cals per bag too :(
Couldn't go for a run either as I took my gym stiff to work and then realised I didn't take my trainers! !! It really is one of those days today and I've been a moody cow all day :/

Uh oh, I've had a similar day, I just started a new job, (only got told an hour before I was due in!) and got given my uniform, apparently the uniform was a big fit -_- I went through two jackets, and I'm now on the large one, the polo shirt was fine nice and baggy, however he gave me a size 12 to put on pants wise, I couldn't even get them over my fat tree trunk thighs!! Then a size 14 they went up but I could not do them up! :-( so I came home with a size 16, I've just put them on and I'm a few inch off doing the soddin button up :-( I feel disgusting, they might be a tight fit, but I've only ever been a size 14 at my heaviest before :-( :-( am I really gonna have to ask for a size 18 tomorrow!! How embarrassing x

Remember, company clothes are COMPLETELY different to shop clothing!!! Congrats on new job!
Today I've had completely different food to that planned:

Breakfast: special k red berries with skimmed milk (large bowl)
Coffee

Lunch/snacks
Coffee
Snack a jacks
Weetabix oaty bar
Wholemeal pitta with cheese n onion deli filler
Chocolate raisins
Pear

Dinner:
Roast beef wholemeal sandwich
Tea
Hobnob

Feel like such a fatty :(
Total 1923 cals

It's not toooo bad really, cheer up :) it could be worse, you could of gone really really off the rails lol I have no idea what to have for my tea tonight, I have some uncooked prawns, I'm not good with seafood tho, I'm only just getting to like certain things lol hmmm! Decisions x

I LOVE prawns!!! I cook them in passata with garlic, chilli and broccoli. It's sooooo nice :) x

Dont worry about the peanuts, and its only one day out of the week so you can pull it back just get some exercise next few days, drink alot and you will be fine. When i have a bad day i always say to myself, well at least its not like my pre-diet days which were absolutely horrendous. x

Tano said:
Well I'm certainly going over my 1200 cal target today but I won't eat anything over 2000 cals. I had such a good day yesterday and don't know why I bloody ate those choc peanuts! They work out about 500cals per bag too :(
Couldn't go for a run either as I took my gym stiff to work and then realised I didn't take my trainers! !! It really is one of those days today and I've been a moody cow all day :/

Hugs hun. We all have those days xxx

Today's plan:
Let's see if I can actually stick to it today!

Weetabix oaty bar
Activia cranberry yog
Coffee

Wholemeal pitta with l.f cheese n onion deli filler
2 satsumas
Elevenses bar
Coke zero

Chilli made with lean mince, mushroom, kidney beans and Asda mild chilli cooking sauce

Doing an hour kickboxing class tonight (700 cals whoop whoop)

Total cals 1268 :)
Burned 700 :)

Just weighed and it said 10 4 so hopefully it was just that bloody Chinese and pie dinner that was hanging around haha! Still nowhere near as low as I'd like to see in the morning but it's a motivational boost :)

Tano said:
Just weighed and it said 10 4 so hopefully it was just that bloody Chinese and pie dinner that was hanging around haha! Still nowhere near as low as I'd like to see in the morning but it's a motivational boost :)

Excellent :) be careful if you're burning that much as you should keep your Cals above 1200 x

Back