My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

Thankyou so much xx

Congrats Jodi, that's more than double your hopes, Told you you'd smash it. Well done. It makes it all worth while when you get such a good start.

Couldn't wait to get on-line to see how you got on.

Here's to next Monday. xx

Had weigh-in today at lunchtime and down 5.5lbs.
I'm on cloud nine here. I'm down 2 stone and have lost more than I have left to lose to reach my target weight.
Unfortunately due to work commitments, I won't be around for my weigh-in next week so have taken two weeks packs. (also have two functions over next few days:eek:) but still hoping to be down a few lbs in two weeks.
Good luck everyone and keep at it. xx

Had weigh-in today at lunchtime and down 5.5lbs.
I'm on cloud nine here. I'm down 2 stone and have lost more than I have left to lose to reach my target weight.
Unfortunately due to work commitments, I won't be around for my weigh-in next week so have taken two weeks packs. (also have two functions over next few days:eek:) but still hoping to be down a few lbs in two weeks.
Good luck everyone and keep at it. xx

Thankyou very much :) :) .. amazing and massive well done on losing 5.5lbs!! thats brilliant xx

Thankyou Hun!! I'm so pleased :) xx

So ive just done my first body combat class and i LOVED it, it was absolutely amazing, extremely hard work but im pretty confident to say i smashed it!! .. i done it with both my sisters and we all loved it so much that we are now going to go every thursday :) :)

And i felt fine whilst doing it, no light headedness or anything which im very pleased about :) :)

XX

So that's day number 11 I think? All over and done with!! I'm losing track of my days lol .. Today has been really good, had my first weigh in which was a 9lb loss and had my first body combat class which I really loved, so much so that me and my sisters are going every Thursday!!

I tried 3 different products today which were Choc mint shake, cinnamon and apple porridge and a lemon bar and I absolutely loved all 3 of them! The porridge was gorgeous, will defo be getting those again :) :) I've also drunk my 3 litres of water for the day :) hope everyone's day ha been as good as mine has!!

See you all tomorrow!! Xxx

I love seeing stories where people are feeling good on the diet. Shows there is hope for us all! Especially when i'm having a bad day. I got weighed for my second week today and for the two weeks I've lost 13.5lbs. So nearly a stone!

Good luck! xx

Morning everyone :) woke up this morning to be greeted by lots of snow :) so the heaters are on full blast ATM!!

I've had my first pack of the day which was an apple and cinnamon porridge again, tasted amazing! I'm going to try a chicken and mushroom soup for lunch and then my lemon bar for tea again which I'm very much looking forward to :) hope everyone has a brill day and be careful with all the snow and ice! Xx

I Have some bad news, my other half has been told his health and safety card for his work has ran out, he has been sent home from work and told his health and safety test is booked for the 12th of feb and he is not aloud to work on site without one, so he has to stay at home for nearly a month UNPAID! . so we are pretty screwed for money and it also means im going to have to come of off cambridge until it has been sorted =( .. dont worry though i will be back! not sure when, maybe in around 2 months, im still going to stick with my body combat at the gym each week and im also going to be eating under 800 calories a day so i should be able to lose a stone or 2 on my own, i wish each and everyone of you massive success and lots of good luck and hugs for you all xx

oh no jodi !!!! ....im so sorry to hear about your fella, he must be so fed up...i hope your gonna still come on here and talk to us will miss you if you dont ...but if you cant good luck with everything..and when you come back please get in touch with me chick ..

gonna miss you xx

Jodie, sorry to hear about your husband and his job and having to come of the plan. But as you say you are now doing the body combat classes and will be back! I wish you luck and hope to see you back when you are able to. Take Care x

I promise I will come back on here and talk to everyone!! I'm going to miss u all so much! Xx

Come back to us soon Jodi. After all this is your Diary and we're only contributors to it. Hope you are keeping well and still on your road to weight loss. xxx

Maddy, Well done on another few lbs down. You'll easily reach your target for your September wedding.

I don't have a weigh-in until next week. Done a bit of damage at weekend and have another function this weekend. Just trying to be really good in between!!!

So i know im not on Cambridge anymore but I've still stuck to the whole healthy eating and me and my partner have also been going to the gym and i also have body combat again tomorrow which im really looking forward to :) we have also booked our selves on to group cycling in the gym for Friday night :)

And i weighed in at the gym today and i am now 15 stone 3 pounds!! i started of at 16 stone 3! so i have lost a whole stone and im so so proud of myself, weighing in at the gym again Wednesday morning :)

hope everyone is doing brill xx

That was a lie, i worked it out wrong!! lol im actually 15 stone 5lbs not 15 stone 3, but im still so close to it! so all together i have lost 12lbs!!

Back