My Cambridge diet diary

I know what you mean - I think about food all the time and didnt realise. Today (day 3) I went for Sunday lunch with my family - sat at the table with a litre of water and played with my daughter. Watched them tuck into roasts and puddings!!! I have never done anything quite as hard!! Feeling hungry now, but hoping that it gets a bit easier tomorrow. Mind you, Im going to Wales for a week - guess it saves on the restaurant bills! Bit of bad timing tho!

good luck in ur weigh in 2 moro xx

Cheers FBS!!!
Well that day has come round again. 7pm tonight is weigh-in day. Fingers crossed i'll have a good loss. I am realistic that the losses will get smaller from now on, but as long as it keeps going down i'll be happy. (that is a lie really. 5 stone loss will do nicely;))

8lbs!!!:bliss:
:talk017:

Yey, so happy. Still going really well. Can't believe i've lost over a stone and a half in 2 weeks. How come I never knew about this diet before.
I:heartpump:Cambridge Diet :D

I dunno? I'm just doing the diet and drinking my water. I do try to walk every day for at least a mile, but i did that before i started to help with my back

Wow that is fantastic! Im so inspired now! Finding this hard today - day 5 and still starving hungry despite drinking over 4 litres of water a day. Any ideas?!?!?! I have done more exercise while being on holiday tho so maybe thats why.

Cookiex

You'll be fine hun. You're coming to the end of the hard bit so just keep to it. And don't forget, you're on holiday too.... There is no way i'd have been able to start the diet on holiday, so you should be SO proud of yourself. Hope it feels better today, and when you see the results, it'll all be worth it.
hope you're having a good hols. xxxx

Day 17
I've been feeling very weak today. Not sure if its due to the fact its my TOTM or not. Other than that, been fine. I've even helped the OH bake a cake this evening, and wasn't even tempted to lick the spoon (which he was really happy about it, because he got it all to himself :D). Very proud of myself about that :)

Back