My Cambridge diet diary

Day 10
Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just tried on a dress i bought ages ago which was too small, but i loved it so bought it as an insentive to loose weight (I have LOTS of these :D) And guess what....... IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!! :party0038:
Today is a good day xxx

He he!!! That is a great feeling :D. I'm already looking at the clothes that i'll be selling on ebay in a few weeks.

Thank you! (By the way, how do I thank people on here?!)
I have done it! She is really nice and put my mind more at ease! Apple and Cinnamon Porridge it is for breakfast!

FBS i like your suggestion of making the maintenance meals. Where is the best place to get the 810, 1200 and maintenance meal recipes?

Also i'm glad someone else asked how to thank peeps - i was struggling with that one!

There are some recipes in the information you get from your CDC. I believe the new literature is one book for each step, so there may possibly be more recipes in the newer booklets.

There are some in a recipe book (more like a small ring binder with cards in it) which you should be able to buy from your CDC, but 1/3 of these are now on the Cambridge website. There are also some in the official Cambridge book.

Another good day today, Went for a job interview as really miss working and once my back is better i can get back to it. And YEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!! I got the job. Is just bank nursing, but in the mental health departments of the hospital in guernsey so it'll be great experience and will look good if i get further in my application for Mental health nurse training. Its perfect, I get to pick and choose my hours, so can work round Oscar and Marcy. :D

wow congrats on the new job.!!:D:D

bet ur over the moon xx

Hey!! Yeah still doing good... We'll see tomorrow how i've done in the weigh in :) Although i know i've done as much as i can do, I do get nervous before the weigh in. Its like picking up exam results.
:rolleyes:

I seem to be in a kinda cruise with the diet now. It feels just like normality eating the CD products. Sometimes when i think about the way i ate before i started, it makes me realise just how much food controlled my day to day life... Not any more though :D

Back